Back again!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Paniro187, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

As of right now, we (Norfolk Southern), still have manned crews. Our PTC is not activated in my region as of now but I have been trained on it. It's going to suck ass.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This is going to be the last great fight of the poor and working class. Either mass revolution or we resign to be serfs period the end.

3. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Agree on politics im done supporting either of the choices. The right and left have got so into the personal shit that it isn't even about the issues anymore. The unions are in the companies' back pockets plain and simple. You can't strike because the government won't let the railroads strike. Last time we tried around 5 years ago or so the government said we can't strike. So it's a dog with no teeth.

THis whole system is headed down the drain so I might as well ride the wave in down and have as much fun as possible.

4. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

We are already serfs

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome back Paniro! So how did end up in milwaukee? I moved also, left la and moved to Philly, a reverse fresh Prince move:)

6. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Switch departments and now I'm way up here :/ this is totally different I can tell you that! People seem to be more fit up here that about the only up side. We were total fat asses in Houston lol.

Might actually be in philly for the marathon it's stil up in the air though

How you liking it?

7. The Dark King

Not yet, they still need us to work for now but once machines are full operational we are going right back to the dark ages until either a massive uprising or massive holocaust the world has never seen before.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who will buy all the stuff produced without money? The 1% can only buy so much for their desires.
    The uprising we need is creating a new world to counter their new world order.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

At least you'll have your sex robots. Lol

10. The Dark King

I've often thought the same thing but then it dawned on me that consumption only matters when you need a capitalist system to acquire power. In the past you needed human work and minds to accomplish this but once everything is automated you don't need human work or at least nowhere near as much to do accomplish this task. Automated soldiers to fight wars and automated systems to provide necessities as well as wants.
    Someone I know brought up a great point, remember the Jetsons. Remember George having any coworkers? Nope. Only one guy needed to run an entire corporation. This won't happen overnight but people need to wake the fuck up and ask themselves not only how do they want to live but how do they want their grandchildren to live. Enough of the me me me bullshit it serves no one not even you.

11. The Dark King

Thank God for that?

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You tell me.

13. The Dark King

Sorry no question mark lol

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Too oldies but goodies. Welcome back, both of you.

Agreed.

Look at what happened with the DNC...unapologetically nominated Hillary when proof exists that it was all rigged.

It doesn't matter, though. She was the "chosen one", whether we want her or not (NOT).

And the Democrats who are getting behind her are all condoning the BULLSHIT of this past primary season. We are all the pawns in their game.

There needs to be a #DemExit in order to tell them that we aren't going to take the shit they pulled. There won't, though.

It's sad what happened. It's sad that millions of voters didn't have their voices heard and people are just so apathetic, they just take it. What a horrible time to be an American. :smt013

/tangent

15. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

My whole issue with this is that if it were trump dems would be crying fowl. And though I'm not a trump supporter at all I would have pissed had the republicans done with they tried to do any nominate another candidate than the one true people voted for like they were trying to do. This whole process this year is fucked. The media wanted Clinton and she's getting in no matter what.

Bottom line: trump is shitty Hilary is shitty Cruz was shitty Bernie was too far left for me

People need to stop looking so much at presidential elections for change and vote more at the low turn out local level

16. Bookworm616

Agreed. Our representatives and senators screw us over on a more regular basis than the President. LOL.

People really do need to research the other politicians and judges they have to vote for.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What they barely reported is that Hellary immediately "bestowed" Debbie with an honorary Chair position to assist her during her 100 days of stumping across the U.S.
    It's all a joke to them.
    #Hillary'sAmerica

18. Bookworm616

Yep, it was quickly swept under the rug. Just like the Wikileaks email dump.

And they had the audacity to blame the Wikileaks leak on Russia. Hey, I know, let's start another Cold War with Russia! Brilliant. Just brilliant.

But, that's their way...deflect, deflect, deflect.

It's all political theater.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well you see, according to Hillary, no one hacked her unsecured bathroom server, but she's adamant the Russians hacked the secured DNC's servers.

She says didn't know how to make a secure password, or understand that goverment email content was passed through it, but yet she can run America.

Finally think about how mad she and her supporters are, suggesting Assange is trying to back-handedly influence the election ....sorry, but isn't that what she and Debbie did for Hillary?

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Of course people won't do that. They will vote walk in that booth and vote straight republican or democrat ticket. Long as the r or d is beside the person name they can know fuck all about the person but will vote for them anyway smh:/