Back again!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Paniro187, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

how's everyone doing? I'm in Milwaukee now no longer in Houston. Looks like some of the same members here now.

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Welcome back P. Still doing the same job?

3. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I got off that conductor shit and back to the maintenance of way side. Managers are rough on the transportation side........fuck that I'm back in this side. Little less money but a lot less bullshit. You still with southern I see y'all had a take over attempt not too long ago

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Yup still here. Engineering now. That take over attempt made things rough. Cuts, cuts, cuts!! Anything to save money. It's all bs. How did you get to Milwaukee?

5. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I got cut off around September and was damn near furlough then they started calling people back. I saw a internal welder position open and I jumped on it. They cutting over there too. Now that PTC. Is coming online shit is really about to get ugly. Feels good to log in to the up site on duty and not get a charge letter 10 days later lol and not have to work about ftx and shit

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got out. We had a couple furloughed too. They just got called back last week. PTC will get a lot of people fired/suspended imo. It will also slow traffic down. Track speed will become a thing of the past. Haha. Glad to see you back and doing well.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hey there Paniro!! Nice seeing you again! :freehug:

8. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Nice to see you too.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome back P187.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Paniro187.

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

What a hell of a time to come back......I would have thought you would wait until after the conventions and after the election to peek in........In any case, remember NOT to start a fresh war with your politics.......You are in democrat territory....... Me and Thumper have retired and there are no re-enforcement troops in the vicinity....Good luck !!

13. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Yeah this shit is ridiculous it's like talking to a brick wall lol. No middle ground whatsoever.

Their white liberal slave masters have convinced them they are the victims all the times and nothing is their fault. And everything bad that happens in the community is because of slavery and racism.

The white liberal has definitely done some work on the community.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are not a moderate you are a right winger. So why do you even suggest a middle ground? Im a true moderate and I have discussed my disgust for how the left has helped to ruin the Black community with their gotcha welfare laws.

You on the other hand are just another boring cookie cut right winger with the same old tired fox news agenda.

Welcome back

15. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Do you even know my stance on issues? Nope you don't.

Just a few to mention

I believe in gay marriage.
    I believe in pro choice.
    I'm pro gun.
    I'm for universal healthcare (with some tweaks)
    I'm not for bailing out big business.
    I'm not pro amnesty.

That's just a couple

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Not surprising that you are lurking around. You have no idea what territory this is. There are plenty of other conservatives and moderates on here. Just because some of us don't jump on your crazy ass bandwagon and/or post our political beliefs doesn't mean we are all democrats. Maybe some of us are smart enough to know that it's not about trying to convince others of our beliefs and just how silly that would be on a forum such as this.

17. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Almost as silly as the many anti white comments made on this board by black men that say they like white women.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm curious what is PTC
    Btw welcome back

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Positive train control I.e Computer controlled trains (no engineer or conductor)

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That really sucks. Never thought the unions would allow that. Thought there would be a massive strike before that.
    Love the bullshit spin of positive train control. I wonder what happens to all those the jobs they destroy.
    This is why I am disgusted to my core with politics. Where are the people addressing this kind of thing? The future looks absolutely hellish from this stand point.