Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Deztiny, you back from Nigeria? How was it? We are still there.

2. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Hey luv how are you? I actually came back almost three weeks ago ... Just took me awhile to get on here ... It was cool just exhausting ... Spent about a month in Lagos .. Wish I coulda saw my Uncle but he travelled to China by the time I got there which was a bummer... But you know I enjoyed some exquisite African cuisine which is always phenomenal.. How about you? How long have you been there for?

3. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

where is Tarshi Bear?

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Retired

5. Madeleine

2 weeks now, one to go. Abuja is crazy hot in this season. It rained a bit yesterday which was nice. Exquisite African cuisine is also happening. Unfortunate you didn’t see your uncle. Lagos is one interesting but tiring place, I can see why you would feel exhausted after a month in Lagos:).

6. RicardoCooper

If you are in Nigeria, please ask that prince where my $10 million dollars is

7. Madeleine

Ok, no problem. I know all the 419 princes in Nigeria so that should be easy.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  8. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

Retired from posting on the board?

9. RicardoCooper

Well, clearly

10. RicardoCooper

11. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Lagos to me is like a run down New York ... From the energy, to the pace, abd ruggedness ... I just cant put my finger on it ... Wanted to possibly go to Abuja but that was ruled out once I found out my Uncle travelled since I would have been going there to see him ... Ooo well ...The rain in these very hot places is always so welcoming I must say ... Cools the temp off for about a few days .. I hope you enjoyed your trip and arrive back home safely

12. Madeleine

Got home today. They seized my wooden mortar at the airport. Nonsense people. They always look for ways to find trouble with you to get their own share. Getting from airport entrance to boarding causes me high blood Pressure every single time. We had a major quarrel with them over that mortar. Well, you know how your people are when it comes to such things.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Hush your mouth

15. wtarshi

I’m here

Have been crazy busy with life and just came back from a holiday in the States.

How you been, handsome?

16. RicardoCooper

Wait...the queen is back????

17. wtarshi

I’m back, baby

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Where in the U.S did you visit?

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I hope you enjoyed and saw some of your WWBM fam here:).

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It appears so, and you know what that means

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List