Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see a photo of both you and Becca in the future. I advise not to move to America since it is nothing like Germany or Switzerland and the government does not care about immigrants and the leadership is bad.

2. Soulthinker

You don't see photos like that in the Aussie gossip media.

3. Soulthinker

No question your aunt is not boring. Are you going to Oz in the future? If so make sure you get the hookups.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Pretty much. @beccaomecca know she full of shit lol

5. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

I have been wit an Australian before ... Sweetest girls known to man ... And man do they love black men

6. Soulthinker

Just wished there are more of them on this site.

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I don't think there are many black people in Australia

8. RicardoCooper

I'm starting a travel agency that specializes in Black Men from America traveling to Australia for vacations. Australia is the new Brazil for brothers LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Ill be there in 9 more months for 25 glorious days cant wait.

10. RicardoCooper

Good man. Where to? Sydney? Perth? Melbourne?

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I found the biggest nightmare of an African American man. Not a good ambassador for the real ones out there.

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I’ll go into partnership with you

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Oh no, is it over with Mr Alabama?

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Bloody oath. What happened?

15. RicardoCooper

Enquiring minds want to know

In future don't deal with any black dude south of the Mason-Dixon line, those are the ones who didn't have sense enough to go north when slavery ended

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

Good one

Shorts and t shirt right now. No jacket. Not a single person in sight hawking loogies or blowing boogers.

Lol

Keep it coming.

17. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

ROFL
    Omg
    Never heard that hawking loogies and blowing boogers expression. I was guessing it means something like dealing drugs and smoking weed. Lol
    Thanks to online dictionaries now I am enlightened. Am having a bad cold myself. Shorts and T-Shirt sounds heavenly.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. That's my least favorite thing about being in those environments. I don't get colds often, but I dislike how people view catching colds. Most make zero effort to avoid catching them and minimal effort to avoid spreading it. Just gross.

19. RicardoCooper

There's a big difference between a black American on vacation and somebody from a poor African country trying to stay

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is definitely true. There's a big difference in the way they treat you before they find out that you're American and the way that they treat you afterwards.