Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I have never heard of her, but she is definitely a stunner!

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

She's no stranger to putting on a busty display on Instagram.

But when stepping out at the Maxim Hot 100 Party in Los Angeles on Saturday, Australian glamour model Emily Sears chose to cover up her ample assets.

Instead the 31-year-old bombshell flaunted her sexy back in a slinky white backless gown.

The form-fitting design accentuated her pert derriere and naturally cinched waist.

Making her dress the focus, the men's magazine cover model kept her accessories to a minimum with just three delicate rings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hite-gown-stuns-red-carpet.html#ixzz4Fz5lqjMn

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Emily Sears is a hot one indeed. She does have the body and the booty.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

So does Jessica Cribbon if you saw her photos.

6. Soulthinker

I will check it out G.

7. Soulthinker

Thank you G. Ms.Cribbon and Ms.Sears are hot indeed.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Anytime, Soul.

9. brethard

brethard Active Member

10. brethard

brethard Active Member

Speaking of Delta...

She has already reportedly ruffled feathers with her ‘flirty’ behaviour [on the set of "House Husbands"], according to some female co-stars.

‘Delta arrived and within minutes she was flirting up a storm with her male co-stars,’ a TV insider revealed to Woman's Day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-dark-past-House-Husbands.html#ixzz4I6kpdDIH

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hahaa. Sounds like Delta alright. She can't help herself.

12. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

I was initially of the persuasion that aussie women didn't really like black men.

What do assuie women think about non-American black men? (i.e. British men, Jamaican men etc)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  13. brethard

brethard Active Member

Ask anyone who’s lived overseas and they can confirm Australians have a reputation for being loud and relaxed despite living in a fairly scary environment. But life in Australia isn’t always like Home and Away‘s Summer Bay or Neighbours’ Ramsay St, probably our two most famous cultural exports. Here is a breakdown of 11 common stereotypes about the way Australians live.

http://www.domain.com.au/news/11-st...out-the-way-australians-live-20161027-gs9z6i/

14. beccaomecca

Hahah! Love it!!

15. Soulthinker

Psyniff,no doubt they love the Pom Brothers as well as the Caribbean brothers. I read a story about it years ago from The Voice newspaper the main Black weekly of London.

16. beccaomecca

1st and foremost black Americans though. I'm not feeling the Poms.

17. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

What's pom?

18. beccaomecca

English people.

19. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

A Brother is a Brother....they don't care where you're from.