Aussie Actress Nicky Whelan engaged to ex-NFL star Kerry Rhodes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

The pair only announced their engagement in February and have previously been private about their love lives.

But actress and model Nicky Whelan and fiancé Kerry Rhodes looked every bit the loved-up couple as they stepped out for a dinner date in West Hollywood on Saturday.

Tightly holding hands, the couple appeared relaxed and carefree in casual attire as they arrived at Craig's restaurant in trendy Melrose Avenue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/aushowbi...odes-dinner-West-Hollywood.html#ixzz47YDU5bOE

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder if Nicky Whelan and her boyfriend is mentioned in the Australian celebrity media?

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG]:smt079

I wonder if she's going to be suspicious about any unmarried male friends Kerry brings around the house??

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

No more suspicious than Eddie Murphy's tranny humping ass.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Aww sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. brethard

brethard Active Member

She's certainly not shy about flaunting her toned figure and regularly posts bikini-clad pictures on Instagram.

And ex-Neighbours star Nicky Whelan certainly lived up to her reputation on Tuesday when she hit an LA beach with fiancé, former NFL star Kerry Rhodes, and their pet pooch Yoda.

The 35-year-old flaunted her washboard abs in a scarlet bikini which showed off her gym-honed figure as she frolicked in the sand with her beau.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ance-Kerry-Rhodes-LA-beach.html#ixzz499dwJvxn

8. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Experimenting is good i guess

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good photo rhgrl88.

10. brethard

brethard Active Member

They’re fast becoming Hollywood’s hottest couple — former Neighbours star Nicky Whelan and NFL player finance Kerry Rhodes show fans they couldn’t be more in love, following the announcement of their engagement in February.

The Aussie beauty who has been in the United States for nine years, can’t seem to keep her hands off her hunky beau, posting a range of steamy pictures of the couple together.

The Hall Pass actor can’t be to blame for her Instagram updates though, with Kerry proving to be great eye candy for the star’s followers.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...e/news-story/4d41ceb837ef5f26bd4b6caf723cfab2

11. brethard

brethard Active Member

They've been inseparable since they announced their engagement earlier this year.

And on Thursday, Nicky Whelan put on a very leggy display in a black gown as she stepped out in West Hollywood with her fiancé Kerry Rhodes, who donned a similar all black ensemble.

The 35-year-old flaunted her fit physique in the slinky number as the couple made their way into Craig's Restaurant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Rhodes-romantic-night-out.html#ixzz4Bv0rn0F9

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

She has been on cloud nine since annoucning her engagement to ex-Arizona Cardinals player Kerry Rhodes in February.

And Nicky Whelan, 35, was spotted hand-in-hand with her handsome beau as they enjoyed a date night at Hollywood hot-spot The Nice Guy on Friday.

Clad in a blush-coloured lace mini-dress, the blonde actress flaunted her bronzed legs as she strode down the boulevard with her man in tow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Rhodes-romantic-night-town.html#ixzz4FKJbULMW

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

She made the big move to America nine years ago to pursue a career in Hollywood.

And Nicky Whelan appeared right at home in Las Vegas, as she shared a romantic Instagram photo with her fiancé Kerry Rhodes on Tuesday.

The 35-year-old posted a touching tribute to her ex-NFL player beau on his birthday, writing: 'I love you with all my heart'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-moment-fianc-Kerry-Rhodes.html#ixzz4GFzBFjX5

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Interracial Couples befriending other Interracial Couples. Her friend and her husband, Emma Valentine and Matt Ware

[​IMG]

16. andreboba

Those dudes look like they're dating adolescents.
    The women are sooooo small, in stature and build.

I thought Nicky Whelan was taller/bigger than that.

I was in longterm relationship once with a 5'1 woman, but she was 140# and had 44 inch hips with a pillow ass.:p

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Nice :cool:

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When Herschel Walker and his wife posed for the couple's section of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue, she was in front of Walker wearing a white monokini, while Walker's massively muscular frame was nude.

19. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

The woman you're describing has a BMI of 26.45.
    If she's not overly muscular or doesn't have some other medical condition then she's technically over-weight.

The women in this photo are not adolescents...this is what healthy & fit women look like.

20. andreboba

I guarantee both the women in that photo are underweight, probably under 14% BF.
    Whether that's healthy or not is your opinion.

I googled the dimensions I mentioned earlier and these are two women whose pics most closely match the woman I used to date;
    First pic, the one on the right..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not trying to skinny shame extremely lean chicks, but I don't like seeing rib bones, hip bones and her spinal column poking through her back when she leans over.

That chick I was dating was IMO at her best weight between 130-140#.

When she got down to 120-125#, she looked sickly,( to me at least), and you could feel her bones when you cuddled with her.

Women need to know their specific bodytype and bone structure.
    No two women are built exactly the same and to say there's a height/weight standard for ALL women is just wrong.

Another example, this is a before and after photo of a women, 5 feet tall,
    In the before pic, she's over 170#. In the after pic, she's 148#.

[​IMG]

If she ever got to Nicki Whelan's weight she's be anorexic.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016