Ashley Graham Wants to Co-star Alongside Idris Alba In Bond Film

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by MightyLighty, Jan 10, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I doubt that they are going to make him Bond though, nor do I think he would want it.

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^*Facepalm*

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I believe, wholeheartedly, that Idris Elba could be a great James Bond. But Elba is too intense, in my humble opinion. I think he needs more roles like Luther.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll do well with The Gunslinger film.

7. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

I think Idris is a great actor but I doubt he wants to play bond. Ms Graham is about 50lbs too heavy to be a bond girl. Great way for her to cause a stir and bring attention to herself though.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

A black Bond and a plus-size Bond Girl. PC social engineering at its finest.

Nothing wrong with Idris or Ms Graham, but leave Bond alone

:rolleyes:

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

10. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

That won't happen

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Looks like he would not mind playing Bond, but is not actively seeking the role.

1:56

12. darkcurry

Yeah, let them keep Bond. Bond to me, I have never seen the importance of making him black. Have not heard one legit
    reason.

13. Idris is too old to play bond. He's 44. Then again. Roger Moore was 45 when he first played Bond in Live and Let Die. But he was the oldest. I just can't see the Brocoli's (Owners of the Bond Franchise) given such an iconic role to a black man.

We are talking about old school Italians here in the Broccoli's. A black man banging different women from round the world ? Stopping meglamaniacs from trying to destroy the world ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

14. darkcurry

Shaft in my opinion was just fine! Reboot that and give it to Idris. He has a really good NY accent.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Better yet "A man called hawk"

Edit: On second thought probably not a good fit. I don't know who would be.

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

A "Luther" movie where they bring back Alice (even though she is a serial killing psychopath) and they end up together in the end is what I want to see.

17. Ashley Graham looks dirty though

[​IMG]

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Alice Morgan really intrigued me and she and John Luther are drawn to each other like moths to a flame, but it's like a give and take situation. I don't believe that Alice is a psychopath. She is a sociopath and is quite intelligent. I had wondered what it would be like if she and John became a couple. I had read that Luther ended its run because Idris Elba wasn't into it as much. A lot of actors become disillusioned about their own work in films and television.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Dirty?

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actor Eamon Walker would be better as Hawk, in my opinion. Walker is pretty intimidating compared to Elba. A shaft reboot is doable but it has to be a project that will not be a joke. Lethal Weapon is now a television series. I 'm not feeling it. The LW franchise was unique. It reflected the times.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017