Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm not overly generalizing. And I'm not the one who isn't thinking. See, comparing race and gender in this situation doesn't work because I'm not talking about all women. I'm talking about a subset of women, who engage in a certain set of behaviors, in the same way someone might talk about a compulsive liar.

Further more, what I'm saying could easily apply to men who behave the same way. I don't date men so I don't really care if it does. Perhaps, you have some information on that topic, if it should ever come up.

I wouldn't have to spell any of that out for a thinking person.

Be honest. Do you see yourself wifing a chick with a high body count?

Nothing dumb or unfair about it now is it?

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cliche, but a better option than a bar or club. And yes, most people do not want to be bothered. If a guy cannot get a date, at least he can learn about a woman from what she reads(in a bookstore) and what she eats(in a grocery store). What happens after that is at their own discretion.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That's why one should talk about dating histories if things go beyond that 2nd or 3rd date.
    After which the decision as to whether or not to continue may not be so difficult.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Implying that I'm gay because I disagree with you? Classy.

But you do make a valid point about not generalizing about all women. I'll concede that point. However, I still do believe there can be permanent personal change.

As far as marrying a woman who's been with a lot of men, my concerns would be if she's truly over it and if she's got any permanent reminders (i.e., children or STDs). If we're good on those counts, I wouldn't disqualify her. I'd get to know her and make a determination.

I've done my dirt; I won't be a hypocrite about it. If she's past her past, I can get past it too. And as discussed, I do believe a person can make that shift.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If I had met Ashley when she was 22, I would have been the biggest simp.lol

No way I would have thought this successful, professional model had done this much damage when she was single.

At 22 I would have thought she maybe had about 2-4 serious BFs, maybe slept with 10-15 dudes.lol

Ashley talks like she was close to that 50 mark. Or above.

Not judging. Besides a lot of the sex she had before marriage seems to have been the shallow, meaningless kind.

I agree just because a woman has a past doesn't mean she can't be loyal in a LTR, but I do get that woman who bed hops frequently is going to be primed to jump to another dude if the slightest thing in her current relationship isn't right.

6. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Wow I just caught up on this story and I gotta say, I would almost rather be with a guy who cheated on me than a guy that would allow me to make him wait while having sex with other guys. Gotta have a some backbone.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Scratching my head at naming a plus-size woman's lingerie line 'Cacique'. It means 'Chief'. Lol

If only all women thought as you do...*sigh* lol

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Uh...I don't think she made him wait while she had sex with other guys. My impression was that she made him wait because she decided to abstain herself.

But maybe I'm wrong. Where are you getting that she didn't wait while insisting that he did?

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

As freaky as she sounded that could be true, but she also said an ex-boyfriend made her realize and change her ways, so it sounds to me she was already planning on waiting before she met him.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I got the impression once things got serious with her current husband, she told him she wanted to wait until they were married before they had sex.

All I can say is I'd have to be stupid in love with a woman to be down with that plan.:)

Are BJs sex???:smt001

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I always thought the whole point of abstinence was to avoid children before marriage, so bjs or anything that couldn't result in pregnancy would be ok I guess.

12. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Not to be obscene but your post reminded me of this girl at college who was very religious and soon became known as the "Poophole Loophole" around campus

By her standard BJs are good I would assume

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Different people have different reasons for abstinence. Some want to avoid pregnancy. Some want to focus on other things, free of distraction. Some say marriage is the only acceptable context for sexual activity. For those last two groups, oral sex is a no go.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hahahhahhaha!

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ashley and Justin at the CDFA/Vogue Fashion Fund Design Challenge in N.Y.C. on October 18.

17. If this man ever fucks up their marriage I'll be right behind ready to take his spot.

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Sports Illustrated's 2016 Sportsperson of the Year ceremony at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Dec 12.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

:D Thickalicious.

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]