Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

One of the most beautifully exotic faces in modelling.

2. darkcurry

Happy 10 year anniversary to Ashley and Justin!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Vogue USA - April 2021

[​IMG]

4. darkcurry

:) Simply beautiful!

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Congrats to them! We married almost at the same time, my own 10 year anniversary is coming up as well.

6. darkcurry

Congrats on that upcoming milestone. :)

7. SilverSmith

Ashley Graham is Expecting Second Child

Ashley Graham is ready for round 2!
    The model, 33, is pregnant, expecting her second baby with husband Justin Ervin, she announced on Instagram Tuesday. The pair, who tied the knot in August 2010, are also parents to son Isaac Menelik Giovanni, who was born Jan. 18, 2020.

"The past year has been full of tiny surprises, big griefs, familiar beginnings, and news stories. I'm just beginning to process and celebrate what this next chapter means for us ??," Graham captioned a maternity photo that showed off her bare baby bump, a snapshot taken by her husband.

[​IMG]

[via Entertaiment Weekly]

8. darkcurry

Wow they're getting straight to it! lol. Congrats to them.

9. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

New York City - 071521

[​IMG]

11. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. It's funny going back to the beginning of this thread when folks were talking about how badly she disrespected him in the commercial she did with that Jonas Brother, and how horrible it was that she "made him wait" until they were married until they had sex, when she'd had "lots of sex" before him, and were predicting that now that her career was going mainstream she was probably going to end leaving him.

Yet, here they are, still together and apparently happier than ever.

13. darkcurry

That needs context. It was that Jonas brother that spilled the beans that they kept kissing after the director said cut. The media then shipped them and then she was caught out with another guy who the media said she was dating and through all of that she never once told anybody she was married. She then had to come out with the fact she was with somebody to stop the rumors.

They, more so her obviously grown from that. But that was the context of what happened. That other stuff was just some folks knit-picking. lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah I mean I am glad it worked out but lets not pretend there were zero warning signs and that Justin doesn't have Zen like tolerance for BS.

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. darkcurry

Sexiest Pregnant pics I have seen in a while. She's still one KO of a model!

19. SilverSmith

Ashley Graham is introducing her twin boys to the world, just over one month after giving birth.

The supermodel took to her Instagram on Thursday to share a photo of her breastfeeding and holding her baby boys, sharing their names Malachi and Roman.

The photo was the first that Graham has posted since announcing their birth on Jan. 7 with a statement on Twitter. "I'm taking some time to heal up and connect with my husband and three boys, but I truly can not wait to share more with you all," she wrote at the time.

With one month of parenting three boys under her belt, Graham shared that the journey has been tough.

"My boys have been the greatest teachers and biggest reminders that I can do hard things," she wrote on Instagram. "This has not been easy, but it’s so worth it. Still can't believe I have 3 children."

Graham, 34, and her husband Justin Ervin had their first child together, Isaac, back in January 2020, shortly before the coronavirus pandemic hit the United States.

[​IMG]

[via Yahoo news]

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Three boys in a row @SilverSmith that is kinda rare for these IR Couples lol.