Are you a real man?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

We, mum and his daughter didn't have any access while he wa alive, so we got a chock when we first entered. It was hell to clean it out after his death. Never seen soap since he bought it in 1985.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sounds like he had complete privacy indeed.......lol

I would actually steal that idea if I wasn't building a shop. The cave will be attached to it, with a pool table and video games etc. Holding off on it for now because I won't be moving anymore after it's built. For now just buying equipment that will I need is enough. Its going to be for hobbies but yet serious. A 4 post car lift....... the whole nine.

3. Reverie

Think it is healthy for everybody to have a place to retreat to. I know I need it since I am an introvert.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Everyone should have a hobby or two as well. Watching TV isn't a hobby, neither is shopping.......lol

Some women like photography, to draw, write, read or sew. No idea what other hobbies you have. What else do women do as a hobby? I like women that have hobbies. Most don't seem to indulge in them enough tho.

I'm an extrovert that really doesn't like people that much( im too logical ), unless we can vibe on some of the same interests.

5. Reverie

I am a bassplayer in a punk band. And cocking, sailing and makeup are my passions in life as well.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's all cool and fuck yeah for sailing!

7. Reverie

Indeed.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

You sure you're an extrovert? I always thought I was one and a therapist once told me I was actually an introvert that was trained to be an extrovert and she was right.

I know women with lots of hobbies: crafts, running (other exercise/sports stuff - yoga, tennis, golf, etc), volunteer work, event planning, decorating, art, making jewelry, animals, travel, music......

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm an odd extrovert. ENTP. Some of us are even shy (I'm not). We are a lot like INTP, but we enjoy using our intuition for figuring the external world as well. We focus more on breath of knowledge while INTP focus more on depth. Its more about how the extroversion blends with the rest of our cognition. However if the vibe is right we can be "the life of the party"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's a typo, right? You meant cooking, I assume. If not, you got some 'splain' to do Lucy....:p

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaasssssss.

12. samson1701

That is awesome.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bruh can't wait. I'm gonna do some crazy builds with Japanese sports cars and the electronics are going to be off the hook like knight rider and Jarvis.........Lol.

14. samson1701

That's what's up. In another life I'd have been a car guy. My daddy built a combination auto shop/wiod working shop out in the garage.Used to hang out there with him when I could.

Didn't have a car lift. But, he had a powered cherry picker. He had a three car garage built. Two thirds were for cars. The rest was section off into his would shop.

If he could read about it, a manual or schematic, he could fix it or build it. He should've been an engineer.

You might be too young, but do you remember the old Heath Kits? They were a thing when I was little. Like 6 or 8 or some shit like that.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nope I had to look it up, but it just looks like older versions of the same equipment we still use for electronics today. I respect older electronics. When I first started studying electronics I started with older model radios and learned the basic schematics and started building from there. I found them to be good building blocks of knowledge. The concepts and theories carry over.

Schematics is truly the language of engineering, at least it is for machines.

16. Reverie

i meant coocking. :oops: