Are you a real man?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 7, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Apparently man means father and she's 10

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

And what does that funny face mean? You agree or disagree?

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No meme that shows what she's bringing to the table

These low-class hoes are delusional

5. K

K Well-Known Member

It's really frightening how many children we have walking around in adult bodies.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I bet such a woman would be ready to touch the cash/credit cards in his wallet. If it were up to me... she'd have no man.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

How about paying her own bills and 50/50 on the joint bills (if they live together). The food I don't/won't understand, because do I need to argue with a man about who make supper? Cooking dinner is one place I show my creativity in daily life, so I don't want a man to interfere with that and I have no problem with taking out the garbage after cleaning my kitchen either.

And nobody touch my car.

8. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

He disagrees and finds it comical, as do I. She's probably single, if shes not will be soon

9. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Wow this is truly beautiful.

10. Reverie

Well, I am no angel. I would need the man mowing the lawn. I am allergic to grass.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the grocery thing is that she shouldn't have to be doing the grocery shopping, paying for it, and/or carrying them in.

12. Reverie

I sit here and laughing out loud because I think you are right.

13. Madeleine

So when you get married and you and your wife agree you want to start a family you will tell her, Honey, when the baby is six weeks old you have to leave him in daycare 40hours/week so you can go back to work fulltime and pay your 50% of the bills.. Right?

14. DudeNY12

Agreed! It was always interesting when I'd encounter that type of woman, and I've seen it as early as high school:). I've been called some names and so on, but I always say... "I'm not willing to act as anyone's personal ATM". I have another version too that's a bit crass:).

15. Madeleine

If it's just dating I don't see any particular financial obligation there and I wouldn't be expecting the guy to be giving me money or buying stuff for me. However some ppl get married with this kind of 50/50 mindset. They think everything must be shared 50/50, money, chores, childcare, you have it. And I don't think marriage works like that. As for the other things, it's not important. Whoever get's around to doing it first should do it.

16. Reverie

Come on, how to make the schedule go up when children are in the image is a totally different problem, something to discuss so none of the parts in the relationships feels taken advantage of.

17. Madeleine

Aha. Well my endgame in dating was always marriage. But maybe it's just me cos I'm conservative like that. So if a guy was guarding himself and all his belongings like a secret shrine it would have made my alarm go off as to what kind of husband he would be and how deep the commitment really goes.

18. Reverie

But you would not do that? You would lay it down in the open?

19. DudeNY12

Agreed! Trust me... These types are expecting the man to pay it all regardless of whether they're just dating, FWB or married. If I'm dating a woman... I do tend to pick up the tab often, but the first time it became an expectation of me... it would be a problem. When I was married that was something that wasn't a problem. We mutally decided who'd pay which bill, then later we had a joint account that we referred to as the household acount. We'd each deposit a certain amount into the household account each payday, and then she'd pay the agreed upon bills (mortgage, utilities, and car insurance) from that account.

The key is... We discussed it and came to an agreement

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  20. Madeleine

Not from day one but at some point we have to be able to make a transition from "I" to "us".