Are WW really attracted to US or the Stereotype??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Feb 18, 2006.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Oh, no worries... you're on it.

2. Reggie Jay

Reggie Jay New Member

Well different people have different reasons for dating who they date. I just got of a relationship where the running joke was that I don't live up to the stereotypes . we loved each other for who we are.

3. With the real u

I was with my first bm when i was 15. It was so hot with the skin contrasts…..ive only dated and had babies with black men.

Do u think I'm fat?

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, how many baby daddies do you have, since you said you started young in another thread?

5. Torque

Torque Restricted

Well, the first thing we notice in a person is looks, so inevitably physical attraction will play an important role initially. I am uncomfortable with white women who have a weird fetish for us since I find it deeply offensive. At the same time, I am under no illusion that physical opposites can attract and that we want something that is different from what we are used to.

My girlfriend and I are total opposites physically. I'm a very dark black guy and she's a natural blonde with blue eyes, athletic curvy body, big natural boobs. The physical contrast definitely played a major role in our initial attraction to each other, but once we got to know each other, there was so much more than that.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well, other than me being black, I'm not a good fit for meeting any of the other stereotypes: non-athlete, not street-styled, geeky, sci-fi/fantasy/comics fan, bookish, etc. So if they're looking for a stereotype, there are a lot of easier ways to fulfill it.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She's attracted to your big dick and basketball sized nuts

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Your skin gives you street cred Urkel lol

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The pot continues to stir...

About as hard as Jazzy Jeff lol.

10. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Reggie, where in Baltimore do you live?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That one street where the bullets aren't flying nightly

12. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^lol......that's many areas in the city. It's not as bad as you might think.

Thats was a good one, though....

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah right. I've seen the Wire. I ain't trying to end up in one of those abandoned houses lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I can't talk.....certain parts of this area look like al Basra '03

Funny thing is I have family who migrated from philly to Baltimore

Not sure what the rationale was behind that unless Baltimore has a better rep than philly

Time to watch reruns of the wire

15. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Well obviously it depends on the woman. Some white women want the taboo stereotype: others are just attracted to you as you.

If I had to give a rule of thumb, the answer is to stay away from girls who specifically look for a one night stand and especially stay away from girls looking for a fetish session (like married women looking for a swinging partner who specifically seeks out black men or something). I know a couple of those women and they definitely have some sketchy reasons for the attraction.

16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

We are attracted to US

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Co sign.

18. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

I believe most of them are whole heartily but the ones who swear up and down they love us black men. But has a white boyfriend/husband or doesn't give a brotha a chance if he don't look "hood rich" or the usual stereotype most racist fits BM into. But hey most white women ive been with usually wanted me for me not my bbc lol but for who i am. So in short it depends on the womans mind.

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I know I my get shot for his, but statistically (marriage stats/online dating stats etc) I would say that most ww HAVE NO INTERESTS whatsoever for bm, here in 'Merica.

I'm just trying to be realistic and objective without attempting to feed into people's ego.

But to the question, the want bm, overwhelming majority I would say, DON'T want the stereotype, but are just open to most guys. The few percent that just want bm, might/or might not want a particular image in their head. This depends largely on where they were raised, who they grew up with, how diverse/homogeneous their surroundings are etc.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This is why folks consider you a BW troll & don't take you seriously. That is a literal verbatim talking point from BW online.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List