Are WW really attracted to US or the Stereotype??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Feb 18, 2006.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

And you speak with confidence. Yet another turn on.

2. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

3. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

"big thighs" in tight pants don't hurt either. :D

4. Beckett

Beckett New Member

Popping in and out

Thank you Rita and Unique4Ever! I do pop in and out, I'm afraid. Unfortunately when work calls I must answer. It's nice to come back and jump back in. :cool:

5. Snow Princess

Snow Princess New Member

There is nothing sexier than an educated black man. You are correct about the segregation around here. The BM around here want to do you on the side and go home to their BW. You can just be their little secret. They wouldn't be caught dead in public with a WW. Just not into those games. California was a lot more accepting even 20 years ago. Sometimes I think I should have stayed there.

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Ha! you're funny

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

uh huh you know what it is

8. Snow Princess

Snow Princess New Member

Couldn't agree more.

9. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

It's all about the dominance of the black man. I've been raised in an extremely racist enviroment, and I never dated a black man until a year ago. I don't regret, and I confess our relationship morphed into a BDSM one, rather than a normal one. Most haters yell at me that I'm with a black guy because of his size (and they haven't even seen him naked). The truth is that his gentlemanliness and charm totally drives me crazy. He is so self-confident and dominant I've become his slave for ever. Of course it's a consented submission, not a forced one, and I'm having the best time of my life. I've dated many white guys before, but I tell you, perhaps isn't about the colour, but the man that drives me mad is black.

10. billy2shoes

billy2shoes New Member

Are WW really attracted to BM or sterotyped

WM are more inclined to challenge different things in life and I honestly think this is another great challenge for them. They are always living on the edge and trying to find something new to do. They are more athletic, and always got themselves into something whereas the majority of BF won't even challenge the front yard with a lawnmower. I will have to agree with my grandparents that if u tell or teach your children not to do something, they will do it anyway just to see what happens, and now u have the results of all those teachings.

11. billy2shoes

billy2shoes New Member

Are WW really attracted to BM or sterotyped

WM are more inclined to challenge different things in life and I honestly think this is another great challenge for them. They are always living on the edge and trying to find something new to do. They are more athletic, and always got themselves into something whereas the majority of BF won't even challenge the front yard with a lawnmower. I will have to agree with my grandparents that if u tell or teach your children not to do something, they will do it anyway just to see what happens, and now u have the results of all those teachings.

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

WM? Interesting post. Please elaborate.

Not sure about more athletic and always living on the edge. Examples? You have a fresh perspective; glad you joined the forum.

Welcome. Speak up.

13. kublai kahn

kublai kahn New Member

I dunno man seems pretty shitty to make sweeping generalisations like that. My general impression is that people by and large have "take on new challenges" as a new year's resolution. Perhaps those same people will buy a ballroom gown for dances they'll never attend or make a travel itinerary for a holiday they will never take.

14. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Restricted

Sadly I think most white women do it out of anger and bitterness. Honestly you don't see to many Jennifer Annistons running behind the average black man. You get a truck load of Rosie O'Donells or as I have noticed 2 things about most white women who date black men.

1. The skinny ones who are attractive are ghetto, ignorant and try to feed off the negative stereotypical angry black woman. They braid their hair, talk slang, little if any interest in education and they have at least 1 biracial child from a thug.

2. The second type of white woman that I've noticed are the really over weight fat white women that white men simply don't want or white men aren't attracted to. Many times these women will also be ghetto like but I've seen many over weight heavy set nieve educated white women get their feelings hurt because they were nothing but play things.

Sad to say and I don't mean to sound negative but most white women of low education and low on the beauty scale date black men out of anger. I don't know how many times I've seen a decent looking white girl with a black guy and she ruins in the moment she opens her mouth and speaks. I know exactly where this came from.

You don't find too many white women that are strong enough to date both.

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Always mildly amusing when a new troll trots out the same old trite stereotypes as if they are original.

16. Negus

Negus New Member

I actually believe that "SOME" WW are attractive to us. Some WW have had relationships with WM that went no where because how they were being treated so they figure let me try dating outside of my race. Most (not all) WW are warned not date outside of their race and especially with a "n*gger." I say this because I have met WW both on the Internet and in person that told me that this is the one thing that their father's told them. "If you ever bring a "n*gger" home I will kill you or I will disown you." I have a friend that actually left home once she graduated from college and never went back. She was so tired of hearing negative comments about black people that she said it caused problems with her parents when she brought a girl friend (BW) of hers home and how they spoke to her. She actually married and is still married to a black man a good friend of mine for 25 years now. This is not something that was ever said to my siblings and I growing up, so when I first got out on my own at a young age this was "shocking" that people told their children this. I know that my Fiancee was married twice to white men and she stated that what she noticed about me was that I was up to doing new things, thought outside of the box and did not let problems get to me. She said that she always liked the way that black men carried themselves ad when we first started talking she felt comfortable and safe with me. So I say that there are some WW who actually like\love BM and not for the stereotypes out there.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Damn....you beat me to it. This is what happens when you start bullshit threads like this.

18. Negus

Negus New Member

I agree with you on that!

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I've also heard this more than once. My last g/f's dad is deceased, but she would say how he had the same feeling. She said he was a good person, but it was simply the ignorance that gets passed from generation to generation. She was saying how a black family moved in across the street, and over time her dad, and the neighbor became incredibly close friends. She summarized her dad as one who never meant any harm/ill will toward black people, but he simply had never been around any black people. So after the neighbor, and the dad having a p/t retail job later in life... Her dad's position on who his daughters dated became... They can date anyone they'd like, as long as they're happy, and he treats them well.

20. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I would not doubt that there are couplings bread from stereotypical situations, we typically don't want to hear those stories...but we are all about health "girl meets boy stories."