Are white women flattered by attention such as this?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Dec 17, 2016.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Lol, are you serious? Women fuck hideous dudes all the time. Maybe he has money or game but superficially, they're still ugly one way or another.

2. Yes. And they have to have something else to offer.

A woman can easily date a man more attractive than she is, although he likely won't commit to marry her. Some women think that because they can pick up a hot guy at a bar, that they must be hot themselves.

I suspect that a lot of men get stuck in bad marriages after getting hitched to formerly promiscuous women who had to settle for less than what they really wanted in order to get married.

I know some fat or at least very average-looking women who only go for fit or successful guys and are then upset when they get rejected. If those women went for guys in their own league, they would be much happier.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yes I forgot that one's value is completely based upon their looks.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Go find a mgtow board and finish your bitching there.

We don't hate women here so get lost.

5. Not about hate man. Women are not above criticism.

To be honest I don't hate women, the same way I don't hate Tigers, but I know a Tigers nature.

I just think there is war against men by women and it needs to stopped. But men across the globe are fighting back

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I don't know if this post is based on your own personal experience or not but if it was, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. You seem to have a really low opinion of women in general.

If you project that kind of misery to the women you're interested in, they're going to avoid you like the plague.

7. Women don't care what men look like

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You losers never really Go your own way, you just bitch and whine as if we give a Fuck.