Are white women flattered by attention such as this?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Dec 17, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yes but ass-munch is a better adjective

2. Yeah because approaches from men who the women does not think are good looking enough is a crime......the ego's of women, incredible

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That shit is fake as hell. They clearly already knew each other because ain't no way in hell some strange black dude is just going to walk up on some random woman, and a white one at that, clearly filming her/her ass on his phone and not have her call the cops on his ass. This is Amerikkka. They shooting black men for less than that shit. Or have ya'll forgotten .......

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yeah you have a point there

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This isn't fake, this cat is clearly socially awkward, mentally ill self hating c00n

[

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm hmm. Because everything anyone post on the internet is always true. Nothing is ever staged for attention or shits & giggles. Only in Amerikkka...

7. Na. I've seen this happen often

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Of course you have. You angry entitled white savages are always doing shit like this. The world belongs to YOU after all...

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Uuhhh. I'm out of this thread. Y'all are on you own

10. I think she was flattered ......

But she was built!!

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Actuallly, depending on where you live it can be a crime to record someone without their consent. Makes his behavior even worse, when you stop and think about it.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Good point. I did think it was weird she was laughing during the video. She had to already know dude.

13. Speedie

Speedie Member

I hate it too when brothers look desperate. I won't do this.

14. god damn she was stacked. need to find me one like her.

15. Speedie

Speedie Member

If you can find one like her, you're good for life.

16. That women would not have been like that, if she thought he was good looking. Problem is, women get angry at men who they don't think are good looking enough to date them.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

And men dont?

18. K

K Well-Known Member

of course they do...

There was a thread on here where men were going on about how offended they were when fat or ugly women had the nerve to come on to them, talking about how they didn't like that the women had an attitude like they should be able to get the man just because they were a white woman.

19. No. Because men have sex with women they don't find attractive ALL THE TIME. Women don't.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

sure....take a hard look at some couples out there. She's beautiful and he's a beast. Get real.