Are white women flattered by attention such as this?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Dec 17, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Sounds like he was trying to say something that sounded better in his head but creepy in real life.

side note: her ass wasn't the most impressive thing about her lmao.

3. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I hate when brothas do this, it's thirsty and desperate.

4. I don't see anything wrong with this.

Every man over a certain age can agree : Women nowadays are crippled by social interaction with people they don’t know.

Things only get worse if the man who’s talking to her should (god forbid) be trying to hit on her and if he’s a black man ?

That’s a grade 1 emergency

[​IMG]

Women Don’t Understand What It Takes to Meet Women

For thousands of years, men and women met in one of two ways

1) They were introduced to one another by someone they knew in common

2) The man had to muster the courage and skill to talk to her in public.

That process is harder than it looks.

Have you ever had the joy of seeing a woman try to pick up a man cold with something besides her looks? If so, you already know that women have no skill at creating anything but the most pedestrian of conversations, and even less at sustaining them long enough to get a viable number.

It's like that famous viral video we saw a last year

Where a hired white actress (who’s a 6 at best) walked through some New York streets on camera for a supposed 10-hour stretch. The intention was to show just how much men would bother her during the course of that stroll.

What you saw is a woman stomping her way down some urban streets in N.York. Brothas tried to talk to her in this carefully edited two-minute clip. The men toss a bunch of weak lines in her direction and move on when none of it hooks.

You’re meant to see that being a woman in today’s world is to be subjected to non-stop harassment at the hands of would-be rapists.

Bad game has suddenly turned into a crime.

Today’s woman r so sheltered and fragile that having to deal with men being interested in her or giving her sloppy (and often undeserved) compliments (if they’re not handsome enough) is a cause for panic.

It’s even more than that. It’s an outright crime that requires a national campaign to encourage women (and white knights) to report cat-callers online.

In 1981 my father met my mother by “street harassing” her like the guy in the video.

He stopped her on the street with a silly remark and, as my mum tried to walk away, my father followed next to my mum and kept talking. Two weeks later, they went on their first date. Eighteen months later, they were married.

In 1984 I was born.

There are millions of stories like this, but soon this time-honoured way of meeting a complete stranger will be illegal. Why?

Because today’s socially awkward and terrified woman can’t countenance a social interaction that hasn’t somehow been funneled and vetted through the precious iPhone glued to their hands.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

God. I wouldn't wanna get approached like that by anyone, regardless of race, etc. I think there's a pretty clear difference between someone paying you a respectful comment vs. following you around a parking lot talking about your ass. And filming it is just creepy too haha.

side-note: I've noticed that I kind of like "the chase." If a guy is straight-up hitting on me, there's really no mystery there.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

what an ass!

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This dude in the video.

What was it than?

8. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Those milk muffins

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Dude just took at way too far. No doubt I would've enjoyed seeing her come along, and likely would've spoken, but without the creepy, desperate crap.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Cringe

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah a just a simple " hello how are you" is a good opener.

Putting the camera in her face like that, I'm shocked she didn't knock the black off his ass.

12. The problem she did not like him, it does not matter what you say to a woman, if she likes you, to be honest, facially this women was only a 5

13. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

That shit is rude. Most people don't want to be photographed (let alone filmed) & followed by a stranger. Especially not one talking stupid racial/sexual shit like that, no matter how supposedly "flattering".

She was nice to him, but I wouldn't have blamed her if she had put him in his place. Really stupid on his part.

14. DudeNY12

It's possible that she didn't like him, but seriously., I doubt that factored into her overall reaction. I'd bet lots that the problem is the way he approached her and his crazy comments. It's all in her body language, and she was absolutely right to immediately get away from him.

15. I must admit I've seen A LOT brothas do that "some of the white girls got some ass" comments, they're called PAWGS (Phat Ass White Girl) to use the urban dictionary definition.

He came in from behind, which is always problematic in cold approaches, and even then he must have waited for her outside the gym, which is a bit creepy. But having said that.

Women do desire actual men, and no male should apologize for satisfying that demand

16. DudeNY12

Yes, that's very true. I see plenty myself where I'm thinking... "Dmn - she's phine and has a sweet ass". However, if I choose to speak... I'm going to come correct. I'll make the eye contact that says "I think you pretty and so on", but I wouldn't be doing any creepy shit where she's offended and/or feeling like she needs to get away from me ASAP. It's all in the approach, and I think dude did everything wrong there. It appears that that young lady may have been a bit scared, and she definitely was wasting no time in getting away from him. If she was indeed scared/creeped out... I'd say it was understandable.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Dude. You need help. The first step would be to look at yourself

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

this incident was very awkward for her, and the dude was too stupid to get it...

She was "put on the spot" & didn't quite know how to handle it... She tried to let him know "this is not okay" by hiding her face, yet at the same time she didn't want to get angry... I'd bet she was angry about it later.

Should've just told him "dude - I don't want to be on camera... get the fuck outta here or I'm calling the cops."

19. DudeNY12

Exactly! I do think she did the right thing to get the heck out of there immediately. She was clearly disturbed by his actions, and thankfully she was able to keep it together, not panic and remove herself from that situation.

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The guy who made this video is bad, and he should feel bad. Who the fuck walks up to someone and starts filming them and "complimenting" them without that person's permission? Creepy, weird, threatening, and not okay in any way, shape or form.