Are we called BBD ?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by maghalil, Apr 15, 2009.

1. maghalil

maghalil Member

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Wow. Bitter much. I like how she uses certain words to further emphasize her bitterness. "Invading" their vaginas? Priceless. Like it's rape or fucking unwelcomed.

3. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I don't think she's saying that all black men who pursue white women are BBD's. I think she's saying there is a "sector" of black men (who are short, LoL) and have little penises (LoL) who hate their complexion, their female family members, their (black women) exes, etc and are abusive by nature and will more than likely hate the children he may have with a white woman too. So, unless you fit her little description, I don't believe that she's saying you all are called BBD's just because you have an affinity for white women. If that's what you were asking in your title of the thread.

4. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

BBD no way. Yes I'm pretty broke, but I don't hate black people, I love my family, I don't hit women, and I don't have a tiny dick.

5. chicity

chicity New Member

This is a woman who interviewed another woman on her show, and then deleted it because the interviewee wasn't cosigning with the interviewer.

Not a lot of integrity there.

Her featured video on her page was made by a man who recently exploited a real life tragedy by repeatedly encouraging people to report anyone who disagrees with him to the FBI and Homeland Security, suggesting that they are to blame for a madman killing an innocent woman.

AtlantaSistah is bad news. I don't recommend giving her the benefit of the doubt.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Wow. That's 8 minutes and 26 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.:smt009

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I like how she .....

pauses..

...after every sentence.

8. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

LoL, you too?

9. FEHG

FEHG Well-Known Member

WOW....Thank you!
    Broke....
    Busted...
    Disgusted....
    (repeat, repeat)

Got it.

I'm so glad I watched this, it has changed my life...Thank you oracle of the universe.

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Damnit. She just had to go and out us to white women.

Guess I better go and victimize Asians now.

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LMAO!! :smt043

12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I tired looking at it & it didn't go through.

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

If these so-called men she talks about are broke, bitter and short, why "warn" white women about them?

Answer: she doesn't want the white women to have them either.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Nah, she's trying to make black men her scapegoat because she couldn't handle her business in the bedroom.

She got dumped for a white woman and this is her futile attempt at lashing out.:smt042

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She looks like my cousin Joseph.

16. robina

robina New Member

was she reading from a script?
    i wondered at first with the eye rolling and looking away if she was on medication

read some of the replys before i got bored of them, damn some bitter people

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That poor woman, if she looks like a man... :lol:

18. maghalil

maghalil Member

Try it on this link :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUG27GVNSGI&eurl=

unfortunately , she is very pissed with people dating outside their race hoping to get a better life. Apparently her video was a response to another brother video "The reason i like white females" on youtube.

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:D

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! One epic BURN for LA.