Are foreign women REALLY better?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by MilkandCoffee, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

2. K

K Well-Known Member

It's too bad it's become the way it has. I think everyone has times when it helps to know there are others out there who they can relate to about whatever the topic may be. I know I would much rather see real pictures of people and read real stories, but I can also understand why people aren't wanting to post about their own lives.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol you and them cups :smt043

Mee toooooo :freehug::smt026

Partay ANIMAL!!! We're officially old.

I only pull out that cape for a very select few. You're one of them. :freehug:

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I absolutely love being an old guy. So relaxing

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lmfao!!!!!

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I was in a rush at the moment. My thing is this, if your truly happy, why you feel the need to keep mentioning "haters". Nobody is sitting their like "hmmmm I wish tdk would post some pics and info about his personal life so I can hate on him" instead you'll find many people throwing out compliments if he does just as we have before. Who cares if a couple people don't like your post, what would life be like if everyone liked everything. It's just really weird to me like he's fishing for people to ask him about his personal life or he's sending out a coded message to the "haters" that he's happy.... just be fucking happy without all that extra shit.

7. 4north1side2

Seriously, you crying over Photoshop pics? Come on now, I'm not one of those macho super alpha males but your skin is seriously thin if people ribbing on you makes you hide in a shell. Jobs I can understand but that comes down to people protecting their personal information better, no different from telling your kids do not put your name on their bookbags so you can be easily identified by predators.

Y'all can't let people who mean nothing to you change the way operate. Just like K said, I thoroughly enjoy reading about the positivity you guys got going on in your life. Personally I've always congratulated you when I had the chance on your fitness, love life , success, or complimented your high quality posting.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying, I just read his posts differently. There were posts in another thread asking if people ever felt like voicing their happiness somehow jinxed it (I'm obviously paraphrasing lol but you get the gist). I think that's where he's coming from, in a way. You read it as him trying to bait people into asking for more details, I just see someone thoroughly happy and not wanting to mess it up in any way by speaking too openly about it. To each their own. I just want everyone to feel welcome to post their happiness here. I think it helps keep some of the ugliness away.

9. The Dark King

Fam I don't operate that way I don't fish for compliments or for people to ask me about my life otherwise I'd be posting pics all day(my body is way better than it has ever been in my adult life).
    Like I said I brought up not wanting to post pics a couple times before because when I joined this forum the whole thing was about supporting ir couples and when you find out people are downloading the pics and keeping them its fucking freaky especially the person who did it. Definitely made me more aware of what I was putting up on here. Never mention the job I have anymore even though there are some hints and sure as hell won't post pics of me and my girl (she has a very visible job)
    I appreciate the kudos just annoyed that its gotten so lame to the point you gotta second guess posting pics

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Um....yah....we going to need to see some pictures now!!! :smt026

11. 4north1side2

What's freaky about people downloading pics? I don't get it because your posting your pics out there for the whole damn world to see but your disturbed if one person downloads them.
    I never understood that pussy shit of posting pics and deleting them shortly after. Just get each others personal info and share amongst yourselves if your that worried about what ever potential troubles that may come.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Once you post any picture of yourself online, it's there forever. The internet doesn't forget.

13. The Dark King

It was more about who was doing it. Extra creep factor when you know someone who is already unhinged is keeping pics of you. What don't you understand? Isn't that the point of snap chat? I may want you to see something but I don't want you to have it forever. What's wrong with that?

14. 4north1side2

If that's the case, just get people personal info and share it with them directly.... you can screenshot pictures and theirs apps to save videos on snapchat buy I'm sure you know this. This whole bitching and moaning of "I'm so happy buy I'm not going to share it because of haters" over and over again comes off nothing more but a cry of attention and approval.

15. The Dark King

ok if you say so

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I like dude but he's being willfully obtuse

17. The Dark King

yup but sometimes you gotta let shit rock. Certain shit you gotta learn hard and young