Are foreign women REALLY better?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by MilkandCoffee, Feb 24, 2016.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Definitely a melting pot. By the time I had graduated from high school, I had dated black girls, Latino, and one Indian girl.

You're right about the flaky people. I know they're everywhere, but it just seems like one has to do plenty of sifting to find the good women in NYC.

Georgetown and neighboring areas are simply awesome in terms of IR dating. A lot of NoVA too. Interesting enough, I do see plenty of IR in the far out areas near Baltimore, in Baltimore, southern Maryland including some of the lower income areas.

Dating in the DC area in general has been good for me, but I have had some mismatches too.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'll refer you back to my blow job comment. It's perfectly acceptable to have opinions on things we're a part of, even if we aren't the main do-er in the scenario.

How you met your girl is no different than what I'm talking about. You had to have made small talk to get her attention. I view that as "approaching" her even though y'all were at the same party. I met my guy in line buying a dang smoothie lol. He didn't see me from afar, go out of his way, through a snowstorm, in a crowded village, all while thinking of something clever to say. We were in line, he made small talk, the rest is history. Not every situation where men approach women is dramatic lol. You saw the girl, you approached the girl, you got the girl. Case closed!

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Why do you keep saying this bullshit? Aren't you and raider facebook friends or communicate directly off the forums so why do you keep mentioning this as if anyone really cares. No shade but nobody really gives a fuck about your personal life like you think everyone does. The forum has been at peace for many months now...

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You make good points. (No shade TDK).

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^Thats sad. I guess we shouldn't share around here unless it's naked women or politics.

Cape on.

The forums been at peace because of certain absences around here. You know that as well as I do. You share all sorts of stuff about your girl and your kids, so why on earth can't he make even a brief mention of his happiness??? We could use a lil more of it around here actually.

Cape off.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao. That's turning something simple into rocket science. Lol. (which is done very often on this forum)

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I know I could go for some southern hospitality!! lol

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thats right. Fuck how a person feels. Fuck their family. Fuck if they're happy or sad. Let's see "nekkid" women and talk about how this country's marrying 2 dicks and fucking me up the ass with taxes all while celebrities walk with smoothie cups.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Personally, I like reading all the positives that go on in people's lives.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly. It just takes saying something casual, maybe related to what's going on or where you are at. I have no problem in "approaching" a man in this way actually. Although, I wouldn't ask for his number.

The whole across a crowded room....blah blah blah thing is overrated. For one thing I'm usually with kids or friends. But even in those situations saying something casual will prompt a back and forth exchange.

When I have experienced the big dramatic approaches, they usually haven't ended up working out well.

You saying this makes me wonder what guys on here are talking about when they talk about approaching women (especially those who don't/won't).

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

So do I K. So do I.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

The way some talk (men have to do all the work...) They may be better off getting a hooker

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't even mention that shit on fb.
    Fam people on here have saved the pics I've posted on here only later to photoshop and use it to make jokes.
    Bitch ass cry babies take this shit so seriously and have fucked with other people's jobs. I highlight this shit and have only probably said this three times in the last several months to point out how drastically this shit has changed.

15. The Dark King

Well that's a bad analogy since you're performing with and not performing for someone especially a total stranger. Chances are by the time you're on a level where someone can put their pens in your mouth all anxiety is out the window lol.
    And actually I didn't approach her. We were all playing a group game of Jenga. Didn't have to perform just had the pleasure of sharing conversation no pressure. I know it's hard seeing the difference because in either scenario you as woman have no pressure.

16. The Dark King

Thank you much appreciated
    And if only he knew. People on this forum are petty as fuck and make shit personal very quick.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow! All that is really crazy....and sooooo sad.

I still email with a couple of people I first "met" on here in the beginning of 07. Its really too bad things have gotten like they have.

18. The Dark King

Granted the member I'm talking about hasn't posted in awhile but its made me really sour on the whole thing. It's a good lesson in keeping private moments private. We simply can't share shit online like that

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah...I think it's easy to get a false sense of comfort when you are in different areas online, but the truth is we really just don't know. Unfortunately, it's just how it is now.

20. The Dark King

And the worst thing is sharing stuff on here has been great support for me. It's the very reason I came on here. To be able to talk about things regarding being interested in ww and the challenges that may or may not come with it. I've been able to grow from it and have learned so much observing others and interacting with them. A lot of good and bad has happened while I've been on here. In the last few months some really positive things have happened and I would love to share them because one of the things we often talk about is visibility it helps to normalize a lot of the things we get frustrated about but unfortunately others ruin it for everyone else. Well at least for me anyway.