Are foreign women REALLY better?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by MilkandCoffee, Feb 24, 2016.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I hear that a lot, went to the barber shop today and that was the hot topic; Get you a foreign, can't go wrong with a foreign girl, etc.

One of my highschool friends moved to Nihama and later married a woman from there, he said he'd never move back to the states because the women in japan were everything you could dream of. Had another buddy who would always talk about the women from east London, like they were god's gift to man. Seems like everyone has something good to say about foreign girls right?

From my experience, they aren't that different. I've been out of country a few times, France, Brazil, Japan to name a few. I'll admit that I did like the foreign women's hospitality. But idk if I'd call them better.

What's your guys take? Are foreign women really that much better?

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They are all the same. I was in Germany and the German women were cool but at the end of the day they aren't any different. Asian women too....no different.

3. Westie

Westie Member

*subscribed*

4. K

K Well-Known Member

cue Soulthinker.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I have dated more foreign women than US-born women, but I think it boils down to the individual. I tend to attract more foreign than US-born women, but I think a smart woman is a smart woman everywhere. The same goes for a materialistic woman, and religious woman, or any other type of woman.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It also depends on how the foreign woman was raised. In some countries where the women outnumber men, the women are devoted to the husband, family and home. They are very willing to raise a man's children.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Foreign women are the best in my opinion. I've never dated a WW from the US since I felt they are just not bold enough like the Aussies or European women. I love to dance with them(US) but,after dancing nothing happened beyond that.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It was only a matter of time lol. :smt043

His post does make a little sense though...Ive always wanted (and dated) strong, confident bm. I'm not attracted to the shy, wallflower type man who needs me to do the "bold" moves. When it comes to dating, I really value some of those traditional gender roles. Nothing sexier than a man who knows what he wants and isn't shy about going after it. Guess it's just an American woman thing lol.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

And being decisive. Its nothing wrong getting all info needed but make a decision

10. RaiderLL

Absolutely. I love confident men and if a man needs me to be the instigator in the beginning, to me he lacks confidence in himself which is incredibly unattractive (to me). Once I'm yours, I'll be bold and all that good stuff lol but you have to show me up front that you're confident in yourself or I'm not interested. Never thought that was an American thing lol, figured it was a typical woman thing.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As a man, I feel I don't need to prove anything or "perform" for a woman. It's not about confidence or cowardice. There is a time and a place for everything. And if I am silent and have a distant look on my face, I have a lot on my mind. I'm not thinking of getting the attention of a woman when I am thinking.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It is a woman thing. I've dated a variety of women and its no different as a whole

13. K

K Well-Known Member

??

Are you referring to his existing children?

14. K

K Well-Known Member

yes it was!

Interesting description he provided.

I would agree with you. I prefer a confident man. It takes a very confident man to be with a confident woman.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

It isn't about needing to perform for a woman. It's more about who a man is and it comes across in how he carries himself. Those who are trying to do it fall short. Some have it and some don't. Much like a woman who is comfortable in her own skin.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I always laugh at all these threads about foreign women. I can only imagine if the women were to go on about how much better foreign men are on here. The guys will post everything from the women from other countries are more docile and will do whatever they want to now saying they are more bold. People are people. I was born in another country and raised in the US. Most of my friends were born and raised in other countries or have a very strong bond to their heritage. But I think that is simply because of the things I do and the interests we share. It isn't because they have specific stereotypical qualities. There's a huge world out there. Women or men from the same country aren't the same. How can someone say foreign women this or that, especially once you get past the surface? smh

17. RaiderLL

Lol I always thought the same and I think the few random men here who feel foreign women walk on water most likely don't have a lot of dating experience in general to really be able to evaluate American (or foreign) women as a whole lol.

Exactly. A man who's looking for a woman to really make all the first moves, isn't my type of man. That behavior screams lack of confidence to me. It's nothing personal, it's just perception, but I believe if that man is truly confident he wouldn't look to her to make the first move. If he was really interested he'd go for it.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

www.orderanannyoverseas.com

19. K

K Well-Known Member

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That all day