Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Right then come here and show me all those African women who married German men AND HAD PAPERS when they married them.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you know more about your race than I do...and you best believe I know more about my race than you do.

European (and Arab) slavers living in Africa were married to African women.

Where do you think all those mixed babies came from....the sky???

3. Madeleine

And you think that what happened during the times of slavery in Africa is applicable to relationships in modern day Germany???
    The argument that because you are a certain "race" you know about that "race" doesn't really hold water to me. Some issues are not a matter of race but a matter of cultural differences and the social dynamics in the respective countries. Race isn't as decisive as you think. Just because I'm white I'm not the same as an American woman or an Argentinian woman. Different cultures, different societies.

4. flaminghetero

I just don't see African women as heroes that only marry whites for papers.
    They'll marry whites regardless of the racial climate...just like African american women.

They're just bedwenches with their own last names:D

5. Madeleine

I am betting my white ass that you haven't related with a lot of Africans (if any) on a personal basis.

6. flaminghetero

Don't do that...you'll be without an ass.
    You're white....they'll kiss your ass clean off:D:D

The way they act around ya'll is different than the way they act around us.

You can put the Grand Canyon between what they say and what they do...especially the women.

7. Madeleine

Those African issues you always want to quarrel with me about aren't even issues here. They are just common knowledge in the African community here and with the Germans who have had enough to do with them.
    So for now my ass is still very much intact.

8. flaminghetero

They aren't issues....you are White.

You'd be singing a different tune if you looked like them.

They come to America already mad at Black people....and willing to suck the tapeworms out of any White ass they can put their lips on.:D

9. Madeleine

Naya, you need to hang around Africans a bit more and travel a bit then we can take up the discussion again.

10. flaminghetero

You aren't around when they get off the plane angry at Black people while sucking white asses like the tapeworms they are.

They don't even know or care where the rights they have in America came from...which means they won't have them for long.

LOL

11. Madeleine

What does that have to do with whether West African Women in Germany prefer to marry Germans or men from their countries/other Africans?

[I also think they don't appreciate the rights they have there, neither do they appreciate the social security, welfare, free healthcare, child benefit etc they get here.]

12. biosnex

biosnex Member

I know that sentiment is out there. The antidote to it is to not be any of the negative things they say and believe BM are! I know it is a common perception that BM (American) are loud, thuggish, vulgar, profane, criminal, overly aggressive, inarticulate, unintelligent and oversexed (whatever that is). I'M NONE OF THOSE THINGS! And I'm very conscious about these racially negative attributes and I make it clear from the onset that I'm not part of that tribe....

13. Madeleine

So you are undersexed;-)?

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

We don't think that of black american men, that is strictly an american thing.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think that's what the U.S. media likes to propagate, but many in Europe think of US black men as the creators of jazz, the nation's moral compass, the core of the creative community, etc. Not to say all of Europe feels that way, but I haven't encountered the singularly negative view of us that the US endorses.

16. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Whilst African men can have a European woman as a wife/partner, African women do not usually partner with European men. This is a cultural and religious factor.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or the fact they don't fit the European beauty standard

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Other than a few girlfriends and an old buddy, I have almost zero familiarity with German society. I have observed plenty of white Englishmen with Englishwomen of African descent - West Indian, African, and multiracial.

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I'm sure we have all been approached by friends and friends of friends with the idea of marrying an African man for a visa.
    Its an industry

20. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

In Norway it is illegal to not inform the police about it if you get approach with an offer.