Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I think it comes down to one's Sexual Market Value (SMV). WP are more valued over other races/ethnicities. They therefore have more to choose from, and more high quality to pick from.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Man, please. Viable brothas are out here with fat, busted, black Section 8 babymamas every single day but let him be with a white chick who ain't a "dime" and he's a bottom-feeder

Everybody's a not a supermodel, sorry. Maybe that not-so-attractive white woman treats him right.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

To expound on what @RicardoCooper said. The NBA minimum salary for players is about $1 Million a year. So any NBA player is not gonna have trouble having female suitors.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I bet you are right. We can only hope there is a little bit love for each other there.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

HUH?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Who cares what others think. Do what you think is best for you and her

7. Othello1967

Fully agree

8. Othello1967

Harsh but sometimes truthful. In Tiger`s case, maybe at that time he had a low opinion of himself. Perhaps he has learnt something from that experience.

9. Othello1967

You can`t go wrong if your standards are the same for any race you date.

10. Othello1967

This is my understanding of history. When discrimination was overt, whites were given opportunities, jobs, etc., even when some of them were not qualified. With the passage of the Civil Rights, the unqualified whites now had to compete with people of color who generally were more qualified and lost out. Rather than admit they were not up to snuff they chose to do what most humans tend to do in similar situations...play the blame card. Over the years we ended up with a lot of disgruntled wm and ww who voted overwhelmingly for someone who in coded language promised the good old days.

11. Othello1967

12. Othello1967

The weak link in a democracy is the assumption that voters are enlightened to vote for the right person. More often than not that assumption proves false. Two recent examples: more Hispanics voted for Trump that they did for Romney; people who really needed health care elected politicians who promised to repeal it never really questioning that those very politicians had good tax payer funded healthcare. Go figure.

13. Othello1967

I think you have just described Stockholm's syndrome. It does explain the voting pattern in the last election.

14. Othello1967

The last population census confirmed that most marriages are of the same race with the only exception being Asians where Asian women were more likely to marry non Asian men than Asian men. I am sure you could guess the race of the non Asian men they overwhelmingly marry .

15. Reverie

I can't talk for US, but here in Norway it is the bottom of the barrel men that marries asian women.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wow.

17. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Or maybe loder a

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  18. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Same here.

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Or
    Maybe older and sometimes richer WM?

20. Reverie

??

??

Exactly.

Nope, older men on welfare travel to the Phillippines/Thailand to get a wife.