Are Black Men considered the "garbage men" of the world?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 28, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's defnitely mindboggling. My last g/f... both of her siblings voted against their best interests. Her sister is totally paycheck to paycheck (because of her poor priorities/lack of budgeting), and the other is transgender. The only conservative thing I truly see from the sister is that she's all about the guns and 2nd amendment stuff. However, she's not only on the Trump train... She's riding with the train operator. However, the kids are in a horrible school system, husband is on SSI disability. The trans sibling... My opinion is that he's racist. It amazes me that both of them can totally overlook things that are direct (adverse) affects to them while supporting the POTUS and his cronies.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

White supremacy is the greatest truck the devil ever played on humanity because these dummies deep down believe whiteness will save them

3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Well just the ones I've come across.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That's what they tell YOU.

5. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Lol, i think I know what you mean, but do explain?

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey! she told you NO - don't harass her!!

7. K

K Well-Known Member

I've talked about it before but you all just don't want to get it. It doesn't surprise me in the least that educated middle age white women voted for him. We were raised conditioned to be treated like the shit he does and spouts. It's familiar. We spent our lives supporting men like him, helping them build their careers and doing whatever was needed for them to gain their position. The abuse and all of that....that's how we were treated through the corporate world and that's how we learned to navigate things. Those were the people we were taught to respect and honor and do EVERYTHING for. These were the men who we expected to fix things and handle things in life....because that's what we were brainwashed to believe. No wonder that the same women would see a loud mouth jack ass who's risen to the top (through whatever means) in business who behaves just like those we worked with, married, or where our fathers to fix all the things that are wrong with society. No matter how illogical that is! People will continue to do things that they find familiar and in an odd way comforting, no matter how much it sabotages themselves.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. Mrmike757

I mean I don't believe that shit nor care for real cuz I'm not checking to be with them. I had one who was adamant bout it. I'm like aight do u then lol.

9. Mrmike757

In the movie the brother of white girl sizes the black guy up upon meeting him. He comments on the black guy's physical stature and says he would be a beast if he wrestled.

Throughout parts of the movie, other white characters say that they wanted the physical abilities and other things black people have. I think even the grandfather was trying out his new black body after being placed inside of a young black man's body.

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

How about the ww that voted for Trump, were bigots that wanted brown people to be deported???

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Co signed.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Because then they would actually have to admit they've got more in common with the lowly negro than powerful whites...and that they can never do

13. RicardoCooper

Any BW with her shit together including a tight body and no kids is saving it for her imaginary a) NBA star or b) white knight as Bob Marley sang, "don't let 'em fool ya"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Reverie

It is sickening actually.

Ok, but are there really any stars left since Kobe retired?

15. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Yep definitely some truth to that. Its something everybody kinda knows but dont necessarily want to talk about because it hurts the fragile ego of white men. Its as clear as day that MoC are more physically capable in general than white men, but nobody is supposed to acknowledge this obvious fact because it might hurt a poor white boys feelings.

16. RicardoCooper

Any bench rider under contract is good enough for a BW to stunt with. Have you ever been to a game? Hoes in full slut gear be waiting by the locker room entrance to get chose. Don't matter which player

17. Reverie

Nope, never seen that, and I don't follow the league or any kind of sport. Kobe, Steph and Lebron are the only players I recognise since they all seem a bit media hungry.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

"A number of". Don't get it twisted. It's still mostly black men and black women dating/marrying each other.

19. Reverie

Good point, but I didn't write all black men loved ww either, I wrote many.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder sometimes since I could count with my fingers of WM who dated or marry BW who are not attractive. Mostly they go from average to attractive. Why some brothers settle for less? Other than sagging their pants I don't see brothers buy autos that are broken down etc.