Are Asians Getting Their N**ga Wake-up Call?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MightyLighty, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Without the green power of a community a company or corporporation is messed up.

2. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

GFunk, you completely missed my point and you STILL are downplaying Asian discrimination by comparing it to the discrimination and suffering of blacks. You're the one who is making it a competition. Read what you just wrote. I know and understand they history of the discrimination and oppression of black people. My point was bigotry is still bigotry, discrimination is still discrimination, and wrong is still wrong. No matter how big or small. Everyone has their plight one way or the other. Ironically, It seems to me you are doing the very same thing you accuse Asians of doing to black people.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Whether they cape for us or not, its still wrong. That should not have happened.

Besides, I believe Asians vote the same way we do. So, it's advantageous to back them up on this one.

But, if they were Trump supporters or they voted con-servative in general, then I'd be "fuck 'em."

And lets be honest, if it had been an attractive white woman, y'all would be not only caped up, but armored and ready for battle not knowing if she was a racist or not. And you know whites have done far more to us than Asians ever have.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  5. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Asians have the lowest voting turnout demographic in this country. You know why?? Because THEY GOT MONEY!!! They can just put up money to get what they want from whatever politician.

They're voting interests have nothing to do with the voting interests of black folks. Because the U.S. has a 2-party political system, both the Democratic Party & the Republican Party are Big Tent parties. You got groups with different ideologies & interests in both parties.

This just sounds like a lame deflection.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Again, the title of this thread alone makes a comparison. Had you titled it "Are Asians facing more discrimination? " or something similar, I would interpret differently. Whether you said Latino/Muslim/Middle Eastern wake up call, you at not implying a comparison, that is a comparison. What was the point of calling it a nigga wake up call. Nobody sees anyone add niggas outside of us.

And what did I accuse Asians of outside of them willing to side with whites before they do blacks. If the racism people experienced was spread evenly among everyone, there would be no room for comparison. If I'm wrong, you are just as wrong. You accuse me of downplaying the treatment of Asians while I accuse you of downplaying the treatment of blacks by comparing this incident to the treatment of blacks. I understood your point.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Amd no, that man did not deserve the treatment he received.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

This dude is either high or stupid.

Asians DO NOT vote like Black people.

Asians PROTESTED when an Asian cop was tried for killing a BM.

9. ColiBreh1

Nah that ain't it. I'm surprised nobody has brought this up, but the real reason this story blew-up & is getting so much outrage is because the security guards that removed him were black.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

A small Asian contingent protested I believe in NYC, not nationwide.
    Also, I have to google it but I think Asians as a group trend towards voting Democratic in most elections.

We may not be pure allies, but it's a mistake IMO to assume we're blood enemies too.

11. samson1701

Asians, by and large, vote Democratic. And their voter turn out is increasing with every election. Couple that with the fact that blacks typically do better under Democratic administrations than they do under Republicans, they are a political ally.

No, not a deflection at all. It's the truth. Cats here would've been outraged if it had been a white woman. No one would give her background, past associations or the centuries of black oppression by whites a second thought unless it came up in later news reports. So, why not give him the same benefit of the doubt?

Ask yourself this; what race has shown you more racism, Asians or Whites?

But, over and above any of that, I'll cape for anyone being mistreated, unless and until, I learn they mean me or mine harm. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

12. samson1701

Bruh, you calling me high or stupid but you're the one that can't even operate Google. Just a quick search would've saved you making yourself look like an idiot.

Blacks vote Democratic, and you know who else does? Asians. That means they vote just like we do. Here are shit ton of articles exploring why.
    Asians voting habits

And, yes, some did protest the Asian cop's trial. As we can all see, It has zero to do with their voting habits. So, what's the point?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Well unless your a hardcore christian and white there is not much benefit to voting Republican.

As a minority the only time you get a benefit is if your rich and if you are rich and minority you dont tend to advertise you vote Republican.
    Especially if your in a job where public opinion can hurt your paycheck.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Try again as a block they mostly vote Republican. A lot of them see themselves as white

15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I know this is a serious discussion but I gotta ask did the Simpsons call this one also

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

18. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Except 71% > 29%?

Now granted most Asians are like White Liberals nominally allies but against Trump and his merry band of neo nazis...you got take what help you can get.

And seeing as how more white men and white women voted for Trump then Hillary.
    Latinos and Asians despite all their anti blackness still make some of our better allies.

19. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Allies in what? Better allies than who? White people? That's a weird ass statement.

I think we should rally around principles, not people. Principles don't betray, don't disappoint, don't owe anyone anything, don't expect anything in return. Sticking up for "asians" or "latins" is just making shit complicated, exactly because, for the most part they are not your friend... When it comes to the race game, you're better off with "k.i.s.s." -- keep it simple. Rally round "just" principles rather than people. What are we -- anti-white & pro asian/latin now here on wwbm.com? lol

Personally, it was nice to see asian faces out there protesting police brutality in the wake of this shit, with signs condemning police brutality in general. Good. I'm against police brutality in general too... I don't like how selective it is against black men, but if cops were bashing asians instead, I would still be against it, not because I'm an "ally" but because cops shouldn't be allowed to bash whoever they feel like bashing. I hate bullies -- no matter who they choose to target...

But anyway to answer the OP's question -- are asians getting their "nigga" wake up call? hahahahhaha. NO. Obviously.

I'd rather see them get the "wake up call" of black chicks no longer shuffling into their establishments to hand them profit for fake nails & yak hair to wear on their heads... I want to see black people not lining up to be fed nasty food from people that you know don't like you at all. That's the asian "wake up call" I'm waiting for lol... not more police brutality.

Right now, blacks and asians don't socialize much -- except at the cash register. If blacks had more sense, it would flip -- regular interaction (however rare) would be more common than meeting at the cash register ... Like, if it's weird to socialize with each other & you know they hate your kids, it sure as hell should be taboo to hand them profit... But black folk seem content with the arrangement as it is, so what can you do?... Oh well.

20. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

#Receipts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]