Are Asians Getting Their N**ga Wake-up Call?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MightyLighty, Apr 11, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Damn

Paul Mooney somewhere laughing his ass off

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Asians socially for a long time have gotten the shaft. Asians are in fact some of the weakest to respond to clear blatant racism. How much higher an asian student needs to score to get into the same school as a white student is insane. Even more sad on the sexual market place Asian men have it worse than black men. Its gotten so bad you have white actors playing asians, and almost no one bats an eye.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Am I the only person who finds it weird at the male posters who always feel the need to randomly cape for Asian Men?

Asians are the most well-off people in the U.S. based on median household income ($68,000) & they practice Group Economics HEAVY. They are backed by well-off countries like China, Japan, & the Koreas.

They literally made United Airlines lose $800 million in value because Asians used their economic presence to send a message. United has a huge market in China. So while BLM/Intersectional Black Liberals was ignorantly bragging about solidarity for "POCs" on Twitter, China's version of Twitter (Weibo) started a real boycott.

They don't need you caping for them, especially when you have your own issues.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

An Asian will get hired over a black, be seen as less of a threat and Asians damn near worship whites worldwide. They catch shit but they aren't catching black people shit. Asians will side with whites before they side with blacks.

7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I don't even understand this thread.

First off, you're referencing all of two incidents.

Secondly, they're not being treated like black people because there's widespread sympathy. If that had been a black man getting dragged off that plane, you know damn well that the majority of the people who are white knighting for that doctor would be saying the brother "should have done what he was told" and "got what he deserved."

Fuck, you got videos of brothers getting shot in the back by cops and people will still make excuses for the police.

I've also got to co-sign what Coli Breh wrote about posters here talking about how bad Asians have it. Bitch please. Look at any study related to discrimination (be it overt or implicit bias) and you'll see that nobody gets it worse in our society than black people, particularly young black men.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Let's not forget they adopt the one marriage away from whiteness doctrine. I see more Asians from foreign countries showing us love than the ones here
    Save your energy they definitely aren't thinking about us.

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Words of truth and wisdom

10. flaminghetero

Preach Brother preach

11. flaminghetero

On point....as usual.

12. RicardoCooper

Most of you cats are on point in this thread. Intelligent black men FTW

13. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Wow. I didn't know this was some kind of competition. So you dudes are basically competing on who gets it worse blacks or Asians. So would y'all feel a lot better about the situation(and yourselves)if the man received little to no sympathy from the public or better yet, if they had killed him? Never mind the media and United PR team dug up dirt(his criminal history)on the guy in order to blame him for getting beaten up and getting dragged off the flight. Like how they blamed Trayvon, Michael Brown, Tamir, Sandra Bland etc. I know didn't get as much sympathy as the Asian man did. However, did it ever occur to you guys that his situation is more relatable than the others I mention. I really believe most people can relate to his situation more because most are airline travelers and paying customers. They figured this thing could've happen to almost anybody because airlines having overbooked flights happen all the time and people are often "asked" if they can leave the flight despite them already paying for their ticket and seat. If they had said no(especially they had the urgency to be some where at a specific time, like the man had who is a doctor and had patients to see) if they then they would imagine they could be dragged off the flight. Honestly, I think people sympathize and empathize with him not due to his race/ethnicity, but because his situation is more relatable than that of being black and discriminated against. Plus he was an older man too, that might have something to do with it.

I love how y'all try to downplay the history discrimination and racism Asians has faced in this country including Japanese Americans being held in interment camps during WWII, but fuck that, right? I'm not downplaying that with black folks either, but let's not act that black folks can't be bigoted and prejudiced either. We REALLY don't need and shouldn't tear others down so we can lift ourselves up. That is what I'm seeing here IMHO. It's wrong. Let's not do that.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The title of the thread alone makes it a competition so you're just as guilty. It completely undermines the other side when you say we shouldn't compare the severity of the treatment one gets.

How is an Asian man being dragged off a plane any equivalent to being seen as a nigga? If the title didn't automatically compared blacks and Asians and instead talked about what a piece of shit the airline was, you might have some different responses.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nobody is downplaying interment camps. Hell, nobody even talks about that nearly as much as slavery because it didn't last centuries and an entire race was not shaped due to slavery. The Japanese in interment camps got to see each other again. Black slaves didn't. Interment camps were terrible but they were two completely different levels of severity and impact. Nobody is looking at Asians saying "we should've kept you in the camps". People don't look at Asians with low expectations and see them as unintelligent. Nobody looks at an Asian funny when they speak well. I would expect Jews to act the same way of someone compared Columbine to the Holocaust.

16. ColiBreh1

LOL. You need to ask yourself, why is this story getting so much damn media attention & outrage when folks get thrown off planes all the time?

17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

No competition here. This is just a testament the system of racism/white supremacy. Being non-white has a weird way of creepin' on yellow/brown/ niggas and reminding them that just coz' u ain't black, that don''t mean you white!!!

18. flaminghetero

Look at this fucking bitch...lol

Asians PROTESTED in NY when an Asian cop was tried for murdering an unarmed Brother.

You're riding with the wrong camp Hop Sing ass b*tch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. RicardoCooper

Folks don't get their nose and front teeth smashed in like a bar fight. It's not like he was an unruly passenger, either, he was in the seat he paid for and didn't want to give it up. C'mon bruh

20. ColiBreh1