Apparently, I am a coon and some other things

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by FreeThinker96, May 11, 2016.

1. FreeThinker96

FreeThinker96 Member

I didn't know where to post this, this seemed like the most reasonable place.

SO! To the nitty gritty of the story:

I was on YouTube a day or so ago and I saw this video by a woman called Cynthia G. In this video, she talked about how Black people need to "break up" with white people. Automatic hogwash, typical anti-white rhetoric.

Video:

[YOUTUBE]GuBOju5Vdug[/YOUTUBE]

I decided to make a comment, pretty much calling everyone out who acts like they care about racism but doesn't even know what it is and only care about their own ethnic group, not the advancement of society as a whole. What I mean when I say that they don't know what racism is... I'm talking about the common misconception that racism is about power and wealth. It isn't.

It is apart of the umbrella term Racism, though. It is a specific form of racism called Systemic racism or Institutionalized racism. These forms of racism however, stem from the very basic form of racism called Individual racism. Anybody can be racist. Anybody can harbor ill feelings towards someone or discriminate/be prejudiced against some because of their ethnicity --- I use "ethnicity" explicitly because I do not believe in "races" as we are one species, the human race --- This fact here, pisses off a lot of people (Blacks) who have this idea that we can't be racist due to lack of power and wealth collectively speaking.

As expected, I was misinterpreted by the ignoramuses of our generation and I had to re-explain myself. I tried to break things down, but that made no difference. To my surprise though, a WG commented and she was against it as well, seemed very passionate in wanting the world to be a better place. I responded, saying how I agree and all, we exchanged a few more replies. She told me was passionate in many things (green flag). Eventually I said to myself "I need to talk to her" so I asked if we could chat about those other passion in google hangout in which she accepted. And the rest of that side storyline is irrelevant.

Interestingly enough, today I received a notification reply from a BW saying, I quote " what a fantastic coon you are please take your cave bitch loving...white Peter sucking ass on somewhere!!! Also take that pandering to the black man soul sucking cave bitch with you!!!"

and this is what she said to her, my newly made friend:

"please take your ass back to your community and preach that bullshit one love crap to your own people!!! It's crazy how you feel like you even have a right to speak about black issues and who's killing who in the black community but the last time I checked whites are killing each other just as much as blacks are!!! Y'all also are highest in rapes, mass murders and burglary!!' Deal with the shit that is relevant to YOU!!! You worried about the perception blacks have of you...then fix that in your community...that's not and will never be our problem to fix."

703220-20elmo20reaction_image20tagme.jpg Whu'inna Hell....

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Her videos are too damn long.

This woman seems severely psychologically damaged from overthinking the history of racism.

IMO she can't get past the atrocity of slavery.

If this is really how she thinks, I don't know how she survives in the world.

The woman is consumed with hate for White people because of slavery.:smt120

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She's a dumb bitch. While I am open to more specific definitions of racism, I also still subscribe to the simple definition that believing one's race is superior to another's. I am curious what the black folks that say we can't be racist call their equivalent actions/beliefs towards other races would be considered racist for. You can call it Thousand Island Dressing, but a black person beating a white person for dating another black person while yelling a slur and "in the wrong neighborhood" is just as wrong as a white person beating a black person for dating a white girl while yelling a slur and being "in the wrong neighborhood". How many will try to find a way to label it something else? If it is labeled something other than, do they think it's just as wrong? Will those action/beliefs try to be justified?

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Preaching Black pride with a white or more likely Indian girl's hair on top of her head

Alllllrighty then

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

When I saw the word coon I thought you might have been on thecoli a bit...

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042 For real.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yep the irony :smt030

8. AlineFR

AlineFR New Member

Wow :|

9. biosnex

biosnex Member

"Preaching Black pride with a white or more likely Indian girl's hair on top of her head"

Thank you very much! I have often questioned and wondered about this blatant hypocrisy. These rabid race pride Negro wenches rant and rail against BM dating non-BW yet they shamelessly wear hair hats because of their self loathing and hatred of their own racial DNA! They wear hair hats made of the hair of the very women they detest! The hair of the same women who send them into an emotional tail spin! WTF?? What's wrong with this picture..???

10. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

this all day long.
    i wonder if she really gets, that was she s preaching is just a modern form of every thing she complains about.
    she s talking about how worse segregation was, no doubt it was, but what she wants is nothing else then a modern form of segregation and it would be for no good and it would not break the hate circle and it would not make things better for anybody and it would not change a thing.

i hesitated to say this asking myself if a statement like this is taken racistic if it comes from a white woman. but i thought exactly that when i watched.
    it s the same sort of double moral i see with rightwinged radicals here in germany.. they bitch about foreigners all day, but the dont mind wearing clothes from other countries, dont mind eating at the turkish, dont mind filling their cars with arab oil and the list goes on and on.

there is one part where she says she doesnt cared if she s called a black hitler.
    that statement alone freaked me out. she better cares, coz indeed her talking isnt any better, but to me she could think what ever she wants, as long she keeps her ill ways to herself. the worse of it all is, that once shit like that goes on the media, it has an influence on ppl that doesnt think twice and just go out and use that way of thinking to go out and curse more problems.

i m not saying noone should be proud being black, facing history and what obstacles your forefathes have overcome. history is a pain in the ass and not only when it s about slavery, much injustice has happened all over the world.

but i have a problem with this "proud" term. i m not proud because i m white. i m not proud because i m german (which is actually taken as a nazi statement if you say so). i think ppl should be proud in themselves.pround about the things they have achieved in their lives. in the things they have overcome and in the difference the have made for themselves, their families and their communities.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's not black pride but black entitlement. There are different levels of this bullshit and both black women and black men are guilty of it. #hotepasfuck.

12. hellified

hellified Active Member

yes black INDIVIDUALS can be racist (if they have the leverage) but a more accurate question is HAVE BLACK PEOPLE AS A GROUP IN AMERICA HISTORICALLY BEEN RACIST TO ANOTHER GROUP?

The answer to that is..no. As a group black americans have never curtailed another groups potential, stopped them from getting jobs, education or housing or created laws that barred anyone from doing anything.

CAN blacks as a group be racist?? sure
    HAVE blacks as a group been racist?? no

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They tell on themselves even when they don't mean to

14. FreeThinker96

FreeThinker96 Member

Well, I don't know what to say to that [the last part] as I agree and am not sure if you're thinking that I thought that or not? If it was just a thought, yeah I agree.

But you said something about "leverage", I have to say I personally disagree. Depends on the context you're using.

From my understanding (careful studying) of racism It is compiled of practices, beliefs, social relations, etc that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yields superiority and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. When talking about racism, we tend to use different definitions that suit our beliefs. The majority of blacks see racism to be a system of oppression that keeps one or more races subjugated, therefore they think due to that, they themselves cannot be racist towards anyone.

That can be apart of racism, that can come from racism. At it's core, racism is constituted by essentialist racial categories that turn human subjects into stereotyped objects, and then [where applicable] uses said stereotypes to justify and reproduce a racial hierarchy and racially structured society that limits access to resources, rights, and privileges on the basis of race.

Anyone can be racist, in the sense that they can make judgments about themselves and others on the basis of race. But context matters, a lot.

No amount of hardships or lack of power can shield a person from having prejudices or widely generalizing about groups of people. Nothing should be used to justify violence, hate or prejudice.

With that being said, blacks [like anyone else] can be racist, but what we can't do is discriminate in a way that is impactful, pervasive, and systematic. That I understand and is logical. But what many people do is misuse the context of what racism is and use it to mask their own racism. This type of thinking sets us back because people are being taught twisted definitions of what racism is.

It's kind of like bullying for example: A skinny person does not have a lot of power over someone who is 190+ pounds. Let's say that bullying is a hot topic and they think that you have to be a big person, stronger and older in order to be a bully, so in essence they cannot be a bully. They can though. They can threaten people too (maybe they do), verbally/physically abuse them, etc just as well. It may not be as effective due to them being less intimidating, but nonetheless... they can be a bully. Nothing can prevent them from being a bully. Anyone can shove little Jimmy, anyone can call Samantha a slut, they may or may not be able to hurt them... but they're still bullies.

My main concern is people just getting together and putting away all the BS, we'd accomplish much more if we dug the racial stick out of our asses. It's a team effort, damn near everybody is on the bench though but trying to call the shots.

15. hellified

hellified Active Member

I just simplify the terms as racism is a structured system and bigotry and prejudice is something individuals do. The dictionary definition of racism as a belief of superiority is too broad and I think its the reason people use the term interchangeably and broadly.

The reason I disagree with that is because a belief system is something thats going on in your head...I can't control what you think or believe or even say..I can only deal with what you DO and how you ACT toward me. You can BELIEVE i'm a nigger all day long and while that may hurt my feelings it doesn't really matter becuz whats going on in your head doesn't take food off my table or deny me access to anything or opportunity to support or better myself. Only when you start putting that belief in ACTION do we have a problem.

Example: A white guy just hired in the mail room of a company believes blacks are subhumans who shouldn't be working at the company he works at.

A white guy just hired to be CEO of the company believes blacks are subhumans who shouldn't be working at the company he works at.

Youre in middle management of this company and up for a promotion.

Between the two who has the greater potential to affect your life in real ways??

The mailroom clerk who believes youre a subhuman or the CEO who believes your a subhuman??

BOTH believe the same thing but only ONE can have a real impact on your life. Therefore only one can actually practice racism the other is just a plain run of the mill bigot

16. FreeThinker96

FreeThinker96 Member

I like that analogy. I have to say I agree with your simplified version. I use the sociological version, but I can get with this. So essentially, you're saying that racism is a practice. Due to someone's prejudice, bigoted beliefs, and position of power over another person---only if their beliefs physically affect another persons life through course of action does that make them racist. Anyone can be prejudice/bigoted, but it takes special "ingredients" to become a racist. I see what you mean now by "leverage". Thank you for the explanation. Most don't see it that way I believe, the whole idea of what racism is [in society], is the cause to all of the racial tension and the apparent "race war" that people are trying to start.

I'm curious, what are your thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement? seeing as that movement is practically the Trojan horse of this whole shindig if not mistaken. Do you think it's adding to the tension or extinguishing it? I had a person tell me that it's dividing the masses. I didn't really understand how and disagreed, but as of late I've been presented with info/insights that have me questioning things now. I have the sense that we're retracting instead of actually going forward.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Racism begins in the home. If a person who is not taught racism in the home, it is revealed elsewhere. Which brings up the question of whether or not a person wants to learn, accept and practice.

18. hellified

hellified Active Member

BLM isn't pulling people apart a crooked judicial system is. You got cops killing people and NOT going to jail for it because a grand jury system looks for every out they can give police. BLM is calling attention to that thats all there is to it.

The idea that the movement is saying that black lives are more important than anyone else is distracting bullshit and if there is anything pulling people apart its that.

19. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Same people who say BLM and other black based movements are dividing us are the same people who compare the Black Panther party to the KKK. They're also the same people who think diversity is code for white genocide.

Ironically, BLM has a lot of non-black supporters, yet people are accusing it of "dividing" us.

20. FreeThinker96

FreeThinker96 Member

I should have been more clearer, I wasn't speaking about the concept per se, as the concept is completely sound and reasonable. I was meaning more so the direction it's going and the (seemingly misguided or skewed) thought process of many of the participants/founders. There was one incident where a founder of the Toronto chapter had made a rather disturbing tweet praying to the Islamic deity Allah to not kill any white people on that day. I believe this was last month or in march. And then there is the thing of those who act as if they care about our well-being but their only focus is on cops.

I know some don't like to hear it, you may not either, hear me out, though, I also have a theory to propose. Based on numerous debates and arguments I've had and observed, I decided to conduct my own research on the validity of things... I've concluded that within the year 2015, more whites were killed than blacks, they also committed more crime. Going deeper into that, of course, whites make up about 75 % or more of the American population, no more than 80%/ while blacks make up roughly 13%. I can't remember the numbers as I don't feel like going to my sources (I'm tired), but with blacks being roughly 13% of the population, they committed around 20% of the crimes.

With that info, that says that even though whites committed most crimes, blacks were twice as likely to commit a crime. 13% of the population, but committing crimes at a percentage higher than their own population, that's not a pretty ratio. Hypothetically speaking, if blacks were way more than 13%, it can be said that they would be the front runners in crime. But the bottom line is that blacks and whites are killed about equally by cops.

However, this idea that blacks are being slaughtered like pigs by cops routinely is what is being carried around [and I think on purpose]. When a black person is killed by police, it's now shown nationally. Think about it... they make it seem like whites aren't being killed by cops when the data shows they're the ones who are killed the most in comparison to blacks (or about the same). The difference? white people aren't---for lack of a better word, going apeshit when a white person is killed by a cop. We don't get viral news coverage when that happens.

Now, for counter arguments sake, are there racist cops? sure, I don't see why there wouldn't be. Corrupt? of course, trigger happy? definitely. But in my opinion, all of this is making the issue of race become an insensitive issue. Why? because "racist" is thrown around like a hooker on a Friday night with no clients. Police shoot people all of the time, this is common knowledge. Some have reason to do so, some don't. Some times it's intentional/reasonable, other times it's a mistake. And OTHER times, it can be because of being a raging psychopath who gets off on killing people and getting away with it... or in a black person's case, just racist. Do you see where I'm going here? In those cases, we really don't know what was the reasoning behind the death. Both sides can potentially twist the story for their own benefit. This is why they need their own camera documenting everything... not video recordings at the last minute, so we can truly see what happened.

Scenario:
    - White cop witnesses white male robbing store. The officer tells him to freeze but he doesn't and continues to run, resisting arrest. The officer decided to shoot before he could get away. Life goes on.

- White cop witnesses black male robbing store. The officer tells him to freeze but he doesn't and continues to run, resisting arrest. The officer decided to shoot before he could get away. Some people with their smartphones caught the last 10 seconds of him getting shot. All we see is an unarmed black male being shot down by a cop... time to bring out the cavalry, he's a goner. Is that always the case, no, but that is exactly how it would go. You don't have to be armed to be dangerous. If it was the first scenario, people wouldn't get up in arms, but because it was the second... automatic.

Is there police brutality? yes, do some cops handle situations improperly? yes, is every cop shooting with a black person involved done out of racism? not likely, but that's what the media wants it to be, it's the idea that is being fed to us to further stir up the tension and cause a distraction. Do you know what I have heard about more than cop shootings this year? black kids being killed either at the hand of another black person or in the middle of a violent occurrence involving black people.

A few months back, right down the road from me --- 10 minutes away, 50 people (black) consisting of adults and teens [that I even had classes with and saw on a daily basis] from the high school I graduated from a year ago were fighting each other, not showing in value for human life, a street brawl. People encouraging each other to "beat dat azz", to harm one another, to inflict pain. A person lost his life in the middle of it all. It took a person to die... for them to stop and smell reality.

I've been around that behavior and mentality all through growing up, calling them civilized would be an insult. I'm surprised I didn't mutate into a savage, I knew myself, though. I have the "luxury" of saying I knew many people who never got to graduate due to being murdered thanks to gang life, hatred, and being around the inhumane. This incident, I'm sure you saw it, it was viral, reached CNN. It made me ashamed...

There was another incident recently about a girl in Delaware, died while in a bathroom fight... over some boy. The girls that fought her took to social media to say how they were glad she's dead...

It's quite obvious where this is going. As a whole, we blacks barely value our own lives and others, our own black lives are being taken and not cared for daily, in numbers... yet, we're obsessing about some little cop killings or (at times questionable) police brutality that happen ever so often, exaggerating the facts. Acting as if, this is what is destroying us... causing us to crumble, pretending that we're being slaughtered by the dozens at the hands of cops... meanwhile, the savages and the inhumane walk the surface, breeding and influencing our youth, multiplying the damage radius. Because that's where the real damage lies... within our own "community".

Instead of getting together and fixing our brothers, sisters and families, deconverting the savages, talking about where we stand economically and actually proposing plans to turn that around, to turn our futures around.. that's swept under the rug. For what? for some racial tension. Some race war that's only keeping society from moving forward. The only time we react to something is when a white man happens to do something. We aren't reacting to anything else that is actually causing our dysfunctional "community".

Let's talk about police when we start getting the kids out of the streets committing crimes, when we exterminate the existence of gangs in our youths lives, when we start stopping the kids from having sex and babies when they don't even have common sense, when we stop letting our youth listen to the music of the savages; when we start teaching each other to love and respect people, to value our lives and those amongst us so we can strive and prosper. Then.. can we see if there is indeed a grave police problem, then we handle that with an iron fist. Until that point? I don't think we're seeing straight, we're cockeyed on the whole situation and our state of well-being. Like letting the blind lead the blind.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm not kissing the law's ass or talking down on my ethnic group [as some may think due to my difference in opinion, my statements show otherwise], I'm simply saying that I smell BS and have a plausible reason to believe said BS truly exists. I'm speaking what I feel to be the unbiased truth from a rational perspective. They're trying to paint white people as the big "enemy", when frankly... we're our own worst enemy now.

I could be wrong. I'm open to entertaining that idea, I don't see how, though.

Watch these:

[YOUTUBE]DKHvigVF68w[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]8Z10eiuQ8q8[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]gZbJ2defKa4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]gbryzcUS7tE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: May 18, 2016