Apologise for my last thread

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by Michael J., Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

and here we go again

Mr. Ra and Andreboba, if you don't mind, I'd like to wait for what Mrs. Madeleine has to say. She's the only one who didn't question my race, baseball career and overall existence.

I'm into respectful discussion not FBI questioning.

take care

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No Sir. YOU invited yourself to this Forum. You don't get to dictate how discussions proceed. If you expect to be babied & coddled, then you picked the wrong place and wrong posters. You should have done your due diligence and found out about what kind of people post on this forum before you started posting.

Sink or Swim, "Brotha".

3. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

Based on you Mr Ra, " the kind of people post on this" would be lonely and lost boys who spend their entire life picking fights with strangers on internet because they have nothing going on with their lives. You question if I'm black and where I played baseball? Well I question that you are posting on this forum only when you try to catch a break from all those beautiful women that are partying on your yacht. With how much effort and emotion you put into this thread (and the fact that you are like ALWAYS online here) I would question if you have any experiences from, you know, the real life. so I don't care what you think because i don't think you have anything of a real value to share. my two cents.

brotha

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thank You. Now that you have totally exposed yourself as a troll with some sort of agenda with this totally conceited and self serving post, please log off and do not spend the next several hours lurking on this site waiting for Madeline or someone else that you think will help further whatever ignorant fuckery you are trying to kick off will show up. The more you post the more you expose yourself, especially since you are so defensive over things you actually shouldn't be. But I digress. After all I'm simply a mean & disrespectful nigger......

5. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

Oh, are you going to cry? Big boy likes being hostile but doesn't like getting favour returned? my heart breaks...

I'll do what I feel like it boy, weather I stay or leave it my choice.

SIngle reply from Madeline is more then you got from any women. In real life of or on this forum LOL

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!!

That respectful facade fell quick didn't it. :D

7. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

LOL QUICKLY??? I tried being respectful to you at least 3 posts more then you deserve. Respect is earned. Juts like money. To finally move out of your parents basement.

But one step at the time boy.

8. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

????Guys, leave me out of it!!! Lol
    @Ra, Andre and the others: Everyone has their style, but I personally find it a bit quick to jump at him like that. We can respond to the post as it is and judge the situation as we go on. I said before, I give people the benefit of the doubt until I'm convinced otherwise.

@michael: I know Eastern Europe is very racist. Visiting as a tourist is different than growing up there. As for your situation: It's not fair, it makes one angry, but there us nothing one can do about it except continuing to live your life. If I was interested in a guy and he turns out to be a racist then I'm no more interested anyway. She'll meet someone else. If you know the guy personally and feel hurt by his supposed friendship only to find out he's a closet racist, tell him so and then continue with your life. Don't get hung up over the stupidity of others.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Madeleine - I think because you are rather new yourself, you may not be familiar with the many trolls who seem to like to find their way through this site. Quite frankly, there are often common red flags as part of their posts. Some of the long time members have become very good at flushing them out and away. I believe there were other posts that were removed that you (and I) missed, which others did not.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Soooo.....this is your "A" game? And you wonder how & why Andre and I were able to sniff you out as fraud so quick? SMH.

11. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

@michael: I know Eastern Europe is very racist. Visiting as a tourist is different than growing up there. As for your situation: It's not fair, it makes one angry, but there us nothing one can do about it except continuing to live your life. If I was interested in a guy and he turns out to be a racist then I'm no more interested anyway. She'll meet someone else. If you know the guy personally and feel hurt by his supposed friendship only to find out he's a closet racist, tell him so and then continue with your life. Don't get hung up over the stupidity of others.[/QUOTE]

Mrs. Madeleine I'm sorry I dragged you into this and used your name in pointless keyboard war with the gentleman whos name I will not mention. I don't expect you to pick side, much less a side of a person you don't know anything about. I came here because I thought people here will have better understanding of my situation. Couple of years back I tried posting a topic that was much less incendiary on Reddit and I was met with N-word after N-word. Well maybe that's better then this. I truly hope that you don't view me as somebody I was forced to become here.

Thank you so much for your comment and sharing your opinion. It's all I asked for. Like I said I have couple of years between posting topics on internet and I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to really try this option.

I wish you nothing but the best

Michael

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe! Yes, I missed the other posts. I just don't sacrifice my manners, politeness and grace to anyone, not even trolls or supposed trolls.

13. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

It was ONE post in which I used derogatory term towards white men and it got rightfully deleted by admin.

ONE. POST.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Well this is what I know....from being around here for a very long time. Ra, in particular, is not one to go after someone unless it's very well deserved. The way things fell out on this particular thread shows exactly why he approached this the way he did.

15. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

People

If I thought for a second that I deserved the type of hostility I got from certain members, I'd step forward and admit it, even on here, where there are no consequences whatsoever.

The title of this topic refers to my generalization and racist term I used towards white men which got my original thread deleted. I once again apologize for that and I'm not proud of it one bit.

I posted how a certain situation in my life make me feel, a situation that is pretty basic everyday stuff. Ex fells for a new guy who happens to be an racist asshole. Really unbelievable.

From that point on, I was a liar, not black, troll, etc etc

Really can not put a finger on where it all got wrong except that maybe, some members, as senior as they are on this boards, just wanted to pick a fight with a new guy.

With love and respect

Michael

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL.

This person said their parents were in the military and moved back to the U.S. when he was 13, and yet his posts to my ears read like English isn't his first language.
    On top of that, what Black man calls another BM 'boy', as an insult??

That's some White dude shit.

Think of all the heated arguments we've had on this board over the years between BM posters. I can't recall anyone using 'boy' as an insult, because usually that's the racist clap back of a White guy.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But...but....we called him "a liar, not black, troll, etc etc"...so he had no choice but to defend himself.

Clearly that was far more traumatizing than the experience he under went from racist white folks that he was so desperate to share with us. THE HORROR...THE HORROR

18. Michael J.

Michael J. New Member

This person said their parents were in the military and moved back to the U.S. when he was 13, and yet his posts to my ears read like English isn't his first language.

I wasn't. Not really. Polish was my language growing up because my parents wanted me to integrate. We spoke more polish then english at home.

On top of that, what Black man calls another BM 'boy', as an insult?? That's some White dude shit. Think of all the heated arguments we've had on this board over the years between BM posters. I can't recall anyone using 'boy' as an insult, because usually that's the racist clap back of a White guy.

I was rooting from mcgregor. Can't stand wife beaters of any color. Guess I'm an uncle Tom now to. besides being white. White uncle Tom. I should name a band that. I mean hip hop krew. Only white people have bands.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You said you moved around all over, so as a military brat I assume Poland was one of many countries where your parents were stationed.

If your parents are American GIs, how the hell were you and your parents speaking more Polish than English at home???

You can spin it however you want, but Black men don't going around calling other Black men 'boy' as an insult.
    Where I'm from, that's called a 'tell'.

Other than that, have fun on the forum.
    I'm sure it won't be a long stay.:)

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

"From that point on, I was a liar, not black, troll, etc etc"

Real simple Slick, show the exact posts where these things were specially said, considering you are now trying to say you are being called an "Uncle Tom". Once again being defensive about things you shouldn't be if it's all legit.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.