anyone believe in the aliens .....anunnaki theory ?

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by teddebear07, Oct 30, 2016.

1. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

there are some strong evidence that they where here. and will be back !

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I've been hearing about this lately. And that the earth is flat.

3. teddebear07

lol , good one !

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Well, from my understanding, the math says it's likely they're out there. So, yes I do. What for it would take is a whole other thing.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is true, but I was told once there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on earth.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/krulwic...r-of-sand-grains-on-earth-or-stars-in-the-sky

Even if only a fraction is accurate, it's really hard to believe from a biological viewpoint ALL life in the universe only exists on a medium sized planet in our minor solar system.

Statistics says there has to be other intelligent life forms somewhere out there.

6. teddebear07

you guys think i'm making a general statement about aliens , i'm not .
    the theory about the anunnaki is about the aliens that already came here and
    left .They live on a planet that orbits our sun ,but their orbit is 3600 years.
    the first ancient human civilization (Sumerians) wrote on the tablets that the anunnaki came to earth and gave us primates an upgrade.hence the missing link. they thought us time....60 sec 1 min ....60 min 1 hr .They also had a map of our solar system before we had telescopes and more planets on it.
    deep stuff.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3600 years? Doesn't make sense. Our sun wouldn't be able to keep it in orbit.

8. teddebear07

i'll look in that for you . but here is something else that might be of interest to you. scientist believe we have 2 suns and that 2/3's of the galaxy are in pairs as well. heres a little clip . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UE-8MkAIQ
    but there's an hour long doc on it as well.

9. teddebear07

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I believe that we are definitely NOT alone in the universe. It would be arrogant to believe that God stopped after creating all life on this planet. I will not deny God the right to create. God probably took another seven days to create other life and life forms. And after that, another seven days. And another and another. It's endless.

Some alien life forms may be highly evolved and technologically advanced.

Some may be just as curious about what is out in space as we are and have tried to find a way to communicate with us.

Are they friendly? Are they hostile?

God only knows...

11. teddebear07

god and science don't mix .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpW_Q_J4HF4

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Perhaps religion and science don't mix. A belief in God is not necessarly synonymous to belief in religion.

Disbelief in a creator raises as many questions as a belief in one does.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If God and science are not relevant, then we would still be ignorant and cowardly to not venture from the earth to the moon.

If one is of the clergy, the belief is in "divine intelligence."

If one is a scientist, the belief is in theoretical and evolutionary evidence from years of observation.

There is a lot out there in deep space. More than any of us could ever imagine.

No matter what one believes, there are forces at work in the universe.

Whether or not they are forces of construction or forces of destruction, or both, has yet to be discovered.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't believe or disbelieve in aliens. I think either is equally plausible. I do enjoy watching Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens on VICE network, though. :p

15. teddebear07

he clearly made a reference to god of the bible and 7 days of creation . which is fiction. but i agree with your statement. you don't have to be religious to believe in a god of your own believe.

16. teddebear07

we don't venture from earth because of god . it is a search for truth and how the solar system works.Exploration of our universe .if we all believed in the bible there would be no need to look for other planets with life on it .remember people back in the day thought outer space is where heaven is ,people today still point to the sky. well, we know now there are stars and galaxies,not heaven.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True that he did.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True. The tower of Babel story discouraged the idea of space exploration.

People fail to realize that we are already in the sky.We are on a planet called earth in the sky.

19. teddebear07

exactly ! we are already floating in outer space with other planets.
    I don't blame the people of the past,but people of today ? come on.
    we have high powered telescopes and can get a little idea of the universe and how huge,endless it is. all those "stars" are really suns . and with sun's comes planets ! so do the math !

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I believe the earth is flat. Lmfao