Any other Arab girls struggling with family racism?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by PrincessJasmine, May 16, 2016.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

For real tho. The only people I see praising black men in public are white women, not our "queens"

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They're too busy competing against us.
    When they're with us it's competition....when they're with somebody else it's.... SUBMISSION.

We're the only men those "queens" don't praise.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

These days I see it as being this simple: If a ww isn't crazy then you don't have to worry about her causing you unnecessary problems. That's still like a coin toss, but if it's good it's good.

With American bw it's just not that simple. She can be perfectly sane but there are still other factors to consider.

Either choice can work well for you but I seem to have made mine. It is what it is. Bw can be great platonic friends, allies and business partners, but I don't go further than that.

It's still almost mind boggling how I've been consistently passing on opportunities to be with hot bw over the years but no regrets ever. I'm not going to say that I won't ever but for now I just don't see the appeal.

If you love bw good for you, but it's just like anything else you like or have a passion for. Some may share your passion others won't. Just don't be surprised if some of us actually read the title of the site before signing up.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe that's an indication of who the real Queens are.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Amen to that.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Hmmm! Very well put.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

<3 <3 <3

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Single =/= lonely, though.Idk why people like to mix these 2 things up.I would rather stay single than be in toxic relationships like so many people are.That's why the divorce rate is so high.

9. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Nah it's true and pretty obvious.
    By that standard , I must not be Black because idiots tend to get on my nerves.I know I'm a bit crazy but definitely not stupid.