African American SORORITY Delta Sigma Theta White female member

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by darkcurry, Sep 23, 2017.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Their friendship does nothing for me because it is a crab-bucket type of friendship. Tommy will only remain a friend so long as Ghost stays a criminal. The only relationship of Ghost that I care about is the one he has with Angela because she has actually been an example of the the type of life he could have had if he had stayed on the straight-and-narrow or at least gotten out of the game once she re-entered into his world.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@The Dark King Is this sorority 1 of the groups talked about in the "Our Kind of People" book?

3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Aww man I know her online process was brutal. Probably harassed her crazy for being white, for every good brotha she dated that they couldn't get, every white girl stereotype, every hot topic race issue she didn't have anything to do with, being "Becky" with the good hair or accused or being a culture vulture.

I know some black women who pledged who got it bad cuz they went to a "white" school who got it bad online when pledging with women who attended HBCUs.