Advice : love starved cougar

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove8, Nov 3, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

: Love starved cougar

Dear Steve and Shirley,

I am a very attractive 42 year old woman who is in love with my 34 year old husband. We’ve been married 8 years, together for 10. Our only issue is that he is always busy with his multiple money-making endeavors and his fervent desire to make money. When I had our daughter, he asked me to stay home with her while he worked full time and I agreed. Now his mind is always going and when he gets home from work. He’s either on conference calls, having meetings, or he’s on the computer looking up investments. I appreciate his ability to provide for our family, but he is wiped out at the end of the day and he’s usually ready for bed by 8pm. On a scale of 1 to 10, my love tank is a 10… his is maybe a 4. Mine is constantly on fumes and I need it at least four times a week. He is fine with it only twice a week and it’s driving me crazy. I’m attracted to him and I love him, but he’s too young to be so tired! And whenever we do it, it lasts only 5 minutes. He says it’s too good and he is done way too quick. I’ve asked if he was gay or had a side piece. I should be running from him, but he’s too tired to chase this cougar. I told him he starves me. Yes, I am in great health, not overweight, I always smell good and my hair is always done. I take pride in how I carry myself because it is a reflection on him. What should I do?

--------------+-+-----------------------------------------

If you was a marriage counselor what would you tell this couple together and individually?

2. nero

nero Member

You should start cucking. Convince him that your marriage depends on it. Sex diminishes mens' drive to do things. Sexual energy can be channelled into doing things like investments.