Adele Exarchopoulos & Fiancee French Rapper Doums

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Sep 4, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

In case you were wondering Adèle Exarchopoulos is a French actress. She is known for her leading performance as Adèle in Blue Is the Warmest Color where she got critcal acclaim and well known for it's VERY graphic sex scene.

[​IMG]

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They are burning hot together.

4. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

No Fucking Way.

I've been a fan of hers since seeing "Blue Is the Warmest Color" in the theaters a few years ago. In the film she had an overt sexuality about her that our young American actresses don't have or aren't given a platform to display. She's both beautiful and sexy but not exactly conventional. Exotic looking to some extent for a European actress which may be a result of her partial Greek heritage (Greeks tend to look more exotic than most of their fellow Europeans anyway).

She's engaged to some fuckin' black rapper? Goodness. Last time I checked she had a brief hookup with Sean Pen who directed a movie with her in it. This is the French equivalent of if a Jennifer Lawrence r an Emma Stone was in a serious relationship with a member of Migos. Once again European women show they have balls. And to be fair in America black rappers for the most part wouldn't court white women outside of the Kardashian bloodline anyway because they are bunch of cowardly phonies who feel too much weight of social pressure and expectations.

Though in a more perfect world I would have loved seeing someone like Michael B Jordan date Exarchopoulos. They would have made for a perfect It Couple

I wonder how much backlash she will get/has gotten for this (no, I'm not asking for anyone to track down racist postings. I hope her career isn't affected by this.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww, l'm a new fan. Didn't know who she was/is, but l love it when my sisters share their love of Black men. #BlackandGreek.

6. darkcurry

She is pregnant by him earlier this year...
    [​IMG]

Has since given birth. They keep a low profile, but has said this in an interview about him:

https://theqtimes.com/adele-exarcho...claration-of-love-to-his-companion-doums/8315

Adele Exarchopoulos is a woman in love. Pregnant with her first child, the young woman has just declared her flame – in her own way – to the future father, Doums.

Adele Exarchopoulos had promised herself: she would no longer extend her life as a couple. When she went out with Jérémie Laheurte , her partner met during the filming of Adèle Life , she ran all the events alongside her. A situation that was later regretted: “I should not have to highlight the things that belong to me , ‘she told Gala . We have to exist for what we are, not as “chick” or “dude”. ” Yet a few months later, the actress of 23 years could help introduce her boyfriend , the rapper Doums.
    And, a month ago, Adele Exarchopoulos proudly announced that she was pregnant with her first child . She was well displayed in a black tight dress at the Louis Vuitton fashion show during Fashion Week ready-to-wear Paris. Two weeks later, she displayed her big can in a purple dress on the occasion of the last presentation of the collection of Rihanna for Puma.
    This time, she returned to the front of the stage for the promotion of the film Orphan Arnaud Pallières, also with Adèle Haenel and Gemma Arterton in the cast. In an interview with Marie-Claire , she took advantage of the pole that was tightened for her to make a nice statement to her companion. “In the couple, we are always there to reproach ourselves with things. One day, I asked myself, “If my guy changed, would it bother you?” In the end, I do not like him for his faults? ” The answer is yes. I love him deeply for his defects. ” And also his qualities, he reassures.

7. darkcurry

They been together at least since last year, this is her rapping his song back in 2016

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

@darkcurry nice work finding this I guess we dont pay much attention to stuff outside the USA,CANADA AND UNITED KINGDOM here.

9. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

1. In the USA, you dont always realise that thereis a bigworldoutside Englisg speaking countries.

10. Skaddix

Lets just say its a good thing I can still understand some French it made it a lot easier to look this up.

English sources were lacking. If I didnt know what to look for I think she was still with her previous white bf.

11. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I really do believe that European media is more open to talking sbout IR

12. Reverie

The basket player??

13. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

No this is a different person, He's an actor.

14. Reverie

I googled after posting. Anyway, this actress together with this basket player would have been something too. They would be a couple to take ad notam. He is a bit too old for her, perhaps.

15. Skaddix

Eh he likes girls who look exotic.

16. Reverie

So that is what he does.

17. Elenazafra

Elenazafra New Member

She's engaged to doums?

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.