Absolutely disgusting inhumanity inflicted on these women.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by GQ Brotha, Sep 17, 2012.

1. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That link...wow. :(
    All those women were from Pakistan, Afghanistan...countries that also indulge in "honor killings" by any male members of the family. Note the common motivating theme....

A woman accused and convicted of adultery -

[​IMG]

They have no mercy.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

When I see these things I just cannot believe the utter inhumanity.

I am well aware that all societies have their issues.

But these men in these cultures make a willful attempt to destroy the physical beauty of a woman if she refuses their advances or as part of a family dispute, etc.

Seems like women in these places have to always be on guard because you never know.

I recall reading another story where men rode up on a motorbike and sprayed acid in the face of two young Afghan sisters who were on their way to school.

This stuff is just the bowels of depravity.

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Just had to post it when I saw it, I was so infuriated.

I couldn't imagine doing this to a woman, no matter the reason.

She doesn't like me or want my hand in marriage, boo hoo, let me throw acid and scar her for life, blind her, make her unattractive in my mind for any other man to ever want her.

This is a sickness of the mentality that looks at women as property.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's what makes it double hard. She loses her beauty - no man will go near her, and she has to suffer with it the rest of her life (and seeing it if she gets to keep her eyesight).

Can you believe Pakistan had to put a limit on acid purchases? These women have no voices.

(Much like the removal of the clitoris and often times labia to ensure that a woman will not stray if her sexual pleasure is removed. Just incomprehensible).

And yet GQ, if any of us women here were born there, THIS is our reality. Reject a man, lose your face.

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Its absolutely surreal stuff that goes beyond my world view of human interaction.

I remarked that in Western cultures things happen within the frame of domestic relationships and can end in violence and even homicide.

But here there is the idea that you will pay for your actions if you dare cross that line.

That these men would do something like this with such reckless abandon, case after case, gives the impression they have no concerns about being severely punished for such actions.

8. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^^^Truly sad...

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Nothing will change there until the men are punished. They have no reason to otherwise.

10. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Very sad. :smt009

11. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

This shit is no surprise.

Its common knowledge that women are not worth anything in the majority of foreign countries.

What you should be angry about is how the U.S. Govt foreign policy relations are with these nations.

America pumps Billions in foreign/military aid into these Govts/Regimes and the American public refuses to acknowledge it. But ignorant Americans will scream bloody murder when the Govt tries to provide healthcare for its own citizens.

American hypocrisy at its best.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It's disgusting. Not gonna sugarcoat it, a lot of people out there are fucked up. Beheadings for dancing, strapping bombs to children for your religion. It's disgusting.

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

That is the added component right there.

This is done and the punishment is often negligible for the crimes committed.

So there is no incentive for this kind of behavior to stop if some man in these cultures feel a woman has bruised his ego in whatever capacity.

I just cannot begin to wrap my head around such barbarity.

14. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

They're just playing the global realpolitik game homey.

Power, influence in global affairs no matter the cost.

We give Egypt a billion dollars each year, other Arab regimes hundreds of millions and they murder our ambassador and burn the flag.

There have been reports surfacing that the ambassador was in fact raped and sodomized before being killed.

We have heard nothing about it hear in America at all from our government, its like its being kept under wraps from the American public.

Fucking disgrace.

Like I've said before when the fuck will we learn.

15. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

This turns my guts inside out. What gets me is the lack of outrage in the civilized world. We show more compassion on the mistreatment of animals than we do for fellow "human beings".

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

TRUTH!

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This bugs me, people in the world are starving or being tortured, while you have a bunch of babbling idoits picketing KFC over the rights of chickens.

18. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Fuckin savages. Just disgusting the way women are treated over there.

19. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

That is horrible and reprehensible, but personally I think women are treated like pieces of meat over here a lot, too. As absolutely disposable and with no human heart or dignity. Men just carry on their merry way with no conscience as to the heartbreak or casualties (whether it be just the woman and her broken heart, or the woman and her children), in their wake. Women are treated like pure sex objects - nothing else. When they ask for something different (the women - they ask for love and companionship, or some kind of human respect) - you would be surprised at what men try to get away with and go off scot-free without looking back.

To me it's ALL part of the same problem - this is just a horrible outward demonstration of the way men completely utilize women for their own pleasure and dispose of them when they are of no "use". No respect whatsoever. It's ALL the same. All it takes is a little more cultural conditioning and you have an acid-throwing monster.

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

co-sign