A 23-year-old woman from Ohio has been arrested and charged with rape and aggravated robbery

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A 23-year-old woman from Ohio has been arrested and charged with rape and aggravated robbery targeting a male taxi driver.

Brittany Carter, of Freemont, was indicted earlier this month on two first-degree felony counts in connection to the incident that took place in late January.

Carter's suspected accomplice, 23-year-old Cory Jackson, has been charged with aggravated robbery and complicity to commit rape but remains at large.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

According to the Findlay Police Department, at around 4.25am on January 28, Carter and two 'black males,' one of them identified as Cory Jackson, called the Trinity Express Cab Service asking to send a taxi to pick them up from the TownPlace Suites hotel on Tiffin Avenue in the city.

During the ride, police said Jackson pulled a knife on the 29-year-old driver and Carter performed an unspecified sexual act on him. The attack took place in the 200 block of Larkins Street in Findlay.

Before the suspects fled on foot, Carter and Jackson allegedly stole $32 from the victim’s pocket.

The driver then went to the police to report the incident and warrants were later issued for Carter and Jackson’s arrests.

Their third accomplice has not been named and Hancock County Prosecutor Phil Riegle told The Toledo Blade he does not expect to bring charges against that person.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

According to Brittany Carter's indictment, cited by The Smoking Gun, the 23-year-old woman 'purposefully compelled' the cabbie to engage in sexual conduct 'by force or threat of force.'

Records show that Carter was indicted twice in 2016 on felony drug charges of heroin possession and allowing a vehicle to be used in the trafficking of heroin.

The woman is being held at the Hancock County Jail on $60,000 bond.

Meanwhile, Cory Jackson is being sought on charges related to the January rape and robbery and also on an unrelated murder warrant out of Lima, Ohio.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398676/Woman-charged-raping-robbing-male-taxi-driver.html

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sorry can't see it she's hot

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Real talk, how does a woman rape a man? The only way I could think of is if she is wearing a strapon. If the female isn't using a strapon/sex toy, I feel like the dude wouldn't be able to get and/or maintain an erection if she's forcing herself on him & he isn't into it.

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Cave dwelling whore!!!

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Dude actually reported that? If he was forced to blow a guy or something like that, then yeah report it. That's really fucked up. But, some reasonably attractive girl has her way with him and all it costs him was $32?

He should just get checked out at the clinic, charge the rest to the game and keep it moving.

I'd end up with an interesting story to tell, but that would be the extent of it. Dudes these days...

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Being drunk, being on meds, heck, our teenage years are filled with unwanted erections. Sometimes, during times of fear it happens, and so on. Yes, rape does happen to men, and it happened to me.

I spoken with other male rape survivors, surprisingly about a 3rd are black men. This is one of many reasons why we don't come forward with it. Some can't comprehend how it can happen, others do that thirsty nigga shit where a man is somehow supposed to be happy a woman raped him. If you don't want it for any reason, then you don't want it.

As far as that woman raping him, yes, it is more than possible. Not to mention, no matter how she looks, he knows nothing of her sexual history. Could have gotten the herp from some shit like that. But, based on some of the replies here, I guess stds are ok so long as the woman is slightly above a 5. Luckily, I never caught anything from the woman who raped me. But, that shit does happen.

I'd also like to add that it is a complete mind-fuck when your body betrays you like that. There are times were I sit back and wish I did something different. Like maybe if I stabbed myself or something I wouldn't have had to deal with it (couldn't stab her because she had two daughters in the other rooms and I would have went to prison, not to mention she threatened to say I raped her if I didn't do as she said). I didn't really know what to do and I was on leave from Iraq at the time. I talked about it on a confession website, and there was a little support there. But, one look at society, the way male rape victims are treated in society, you just kind of have to walk it off like the shit never happened.

The world is full of predatory people, regardless of gender, but the reality is, if you are a black man, you are just gonna get laughed at 90% of the time.

Also, coli, not all of this was directed at you. Most of your posts are excellent, but, ai figured I would address your post as well as every one else's, as I don't have any interest in posting on here anymore.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  7. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow! So if a woman is "hot" she has carte blanche to do whatever she wants to do to someone?

A predator is a predator and they need to be dealt with. WTF is wrong with people that they can think it's "ok" on any level for ANYONE to harm another person???

SMH

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Meow - I wish I had some words of comfort for you. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to deal with this. I have known of other men who had similar situations. One I knew did end up with a charge after she got found out by a family member and cried rape (even though she was the attacker). People are really twisted in the ways they think about these things. They don't see it as rape or an attack if it wasn't obviously violent.

So many women have a tough enough time being believed or being able to report things, it has to be soooo much more difficult on a man. The lack of support must be really tough.

I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable posting on this site any further, I certainly can understand though.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

They still robbed him at knife point.
    If the girl had just given a BJ and skipped, there's probably no report of rape.
    Besides I bet that's a charge the police threw on there, I doubt the cabbie was reporting it as such.
    He just told the police what happened.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

So women have the right to do anything to any man if they so choose? Amazing.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You don't have to be drunk or on meds. Erections are involuntary period. Some people just don't seem to get that because it's usually something that they want. I want my heart to keep beating too, but that doesn't mean that it's not an involuntary function. Ignorance about rape is everywhere.

If you leave I hope you find yourself back here for a visit one day. I like knowing brothers that trade. I'll be back into it when the time is right. Gotta let tech and hard science be the focus for now.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I just don't see it. She's so much smaller than he is so how did she over power him?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A knife at your throat held by another man, as well as another man near-by might do the trick.
    Pretty positive he was terrified.
    He could have forced himself to attain an erection in order to SAVE HIS LIFE.

Look at the circumstances...he's a cabbie picking up two men and a woman.
    Suddenly he's being held at knifepoint, sexually assaulted and robbed. He did whatever he had to do to survive, even if it meant complying.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

First - how do you know if she was smaller than him?? She's a heroine freak.... people do all sorts of things when they are on drugs and can be very strong. I've watched very small people destroy ERs with taking several very big guys to restrain them.
    Second - he was held at knife point
    Third and most importantly - you have NO idea what she threatened him with.

The cabbie doesn't make the decision as to what the charges are. IMO if they are charging rape, it had to be really bad. They aren't apt to easily throw a rape charge on a woman against a man. Especially at a "hot" white chick.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. No one is 'very strong' on heroin.

Any time you force someone to commit a sex act against their will, in most jurisdictions that's going to catch a rape charge, whether or not the cabbie at the time 'felt' like he was being raped.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I agree on heroin users being weak. You're often hard-pressed to even wake them.

I think it was the male suspect holding the knife that left him powerless. Maybe they threatened to cut his dick off if he didn't let her suck...l think she was taking advantage of his acute vulnerability but didn't overpower him herself.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

You must live in fantasyland.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A 23-year-old woman from Ohio has been arrested and charged with rape and aggravated robbery...
    And so was Cory Jackson.

This was a gang-rape.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe because you hardly hear of it happening and some men would enjoy it as unfortunately their are A LOT of men out there that are obsessed with sex so that creates a stereotype that especially if the girls is hot a guy is SUPPOSED to want to have sex with her, even if he is in a relationship. But speaking of relationships what if this guy was in a relationship or just didn't fit that stereotype?

A knife or ANY kind of weapon close to your genitals will put you in a VERY vulnerable state. Bliss is right they could of threatened that.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Brother, don't do that. Don't allow what others think or say to limit the spaces you occupy. Look, you went through something that was traumatic for you. I get that. But, you have to find a way to navigate in this world in such a way that doesn't make you walk away from things you may enjoy doing because some people don't understand what you've experienced.

Now, I'm assuming that my post had something to do with you being upset. While I feel bad that what happened hurt you badly and continues to do so, I'm not going to apologize for what I wrote because it is how I feel and it is how I'd handle the situation. I know this because I was raped, too (if you can call it that). I was pinned down and fucked by a woman I was dating. The relationship was fizzling but we'd still get together from time to time. This night was one of those nights. We'd had sex earlier and it was time for another round. She didn't want to use a condom. I did. She just got on top of me and went to work. Then, she starts telling me about how she wanted me to get her pregnant. I'm like, "Girl, get the fuck off me." She said, "No, not until you cum. I want to feel you cum ..." I started yelling at her to get off of me. She kept going. Telling me she was going to have my baby. I did everything I could to get her off of me. No luck. She just kept riding saying all kinds of nasty, freaky shit. Anything she could to make me cum. I should've gotten an award for as long as I held out. But, eventually I came. She got up and started getting dressed. It takes me a while to get up. So, by the time I was up and in my chair she was out the door.

I got myself checked out even though I wasn't really worried about that. My concern was that crazy bitch having my baby. And, she tried to play all kinds of games with me. But, I wouldn't bite. I eventually told her not to call me again until she had a baby and a DNA test. She was never pregnant. She just didn't want me to stop seeing her. We both knew it (the end of the relationship. though she knew I was never exclusive) was coming. I just thought we were on the same page. Guess not.

Now, for me, it was kind of hot. I don't feel violated or victimized. I would not want it to happen again because of things like unwanted pregnancies or STD's, plus I like being in control. Nonetheless, it was still hot. And, there is nothing about me that is thirsty. But, that's me. That's my experience. I'm not saying you should be like me Not at all. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things and you have to do what works for you. But, you have to get to a space where the way I (or anyone else) process something like this, doesn't upset you to a point that you're willing to be done with the whole site (or anything else).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List