45: "No politician has been treated worse of unfairly"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DudeNY12, May 17, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Enjoy Trump while you can because he'll be resigning soon.

I doubt his term lasts until the end of 2017.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Resigning? Nah come on he has way too big of an ego for that.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. Just waiting for the usual spin job where he makes Obama & Clinton the scapegoats for any and all fuck-ups that have happened under his watch thus far.

5. DudeNY12

Normally, I'd agree, but given how things are coming out... I think it's possible that he could resign, but of course he'd only do so while saying it was forced by corrupt fake media/Dems, particularly Obama, Clinton and the like. He'd definitely play that victim card that he's so good at doing, and of course he'd never admit to any type of wrongdoing.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

7. DudeNY12

His base are already making excuses for him. One guy totally avoided the issue, and another said it's the fault of the media for always talking too much about his behavior, and not what he's doing.

8. Soulthinker

Like little kids putting their fingers in their ears and saying "Nah,Nah,Nah..."

9. Soulthinker

His base is like a drunk trying to ride a bike or a stoner being on a "hunger strike".

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the only way he would resign is if he could spin it in a way where he comes out on top. That's been the way he's always done things. Any time he's had any failure, it becomes a big win of some sort. The only other way would maybe be if he spins it to that there is some sort of attack on his family and he steps down in their honor. I truly think that the whole Pres gig is only a part of a much bigger plan for his family legacy (as well as for those who are pulling the strings)

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trumpy: ''This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”

What a freakin' crybaby.

12. Soulthinker