25 Ways to Annoy Trump Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stiletoes, Dec 10, 2016.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

1. Ask them to settle the question of who is the greatest rapper of all time Tupac or Biggie.
    2. Greet them with a warm and heartfelt Shalom or "As-Salaam-Alaikum,"
    3. Tell them that Ben Carson is right and assure them that Jesus and Mohammad were BFFs and rode around together on brontosaurs playing polo .
    4. Invite them to accompany you to your gay roommate's wedding.
    5. Tell them that the Donald really is the first female president. Prove yourself by providing them with a fake news article stating that Donald's began life as an Italian prima ballerina named Donatella.
    6. Photoshop of picture of Trump making out with Mike Pence.
    7. Dub one of his speeches in Spanish and tell them that he learned to speak it while vacationing with his BFF Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto in China.
    8. Offer to bejewel their Klan hood and robe for the next rally.
    9. Tell them you are sorry that you can't attend their Klan Rally with them, but you have an interfaith meeting at the mosque, followed by a Passover sedar at the synagogue
    10. Tell them that red is SO NOT there color.
    11. Take them out for Pakistani food under the guise the its okay to eat at a Muslim owned restaurant , as Trump said Pakistani people are "terrific".
    12. Ask them how the wall is going to stop immigrants from coming in under the tunnels and over the oceans.
    13. Give them of a photo line up the Canadian Prime Minster, Justin Trudeau, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Trump. Demand they tell you who is the hottest, Then that they that tell you who the other two are.
    14. Tell them Nascar is converting to biofuel.
    15. Go on Change.org and begin a petition in their name to declare Cinco de Mayo a national holiday in America.
    16. When they express their disdain for immigrants reply, "I feel you amigo."
    17. Tell them their is a bill before Congress to ban baseball caps.
    18. Interrupt them mid-sentence with " terrific" and "big league" at every opportunity.
    19. Proudly present them with a life-time membership card to the ACLU.
    20. Sign them up as a volunteer for the next Trevor project event.
    21. Bake them a dozen pot brownies.
    22. Tell them that Duck Dynasty now makes duck calls for especially designed for gay weddings.
    23. Name your new dog Melania
    24. Invite them to a poetry reading and lead the crowd in a rousing chorus of Kumbyah
    25. Make an annual donation in their name to the NAACP,
    Yes, this might by humorous, but the message is serious. Love and protect ALL of mankind. May the spirit of the season bring you love and happiness.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

1. Tupac

2. As-Salaam-Alaikum

3. Cool story Bruh

4. Awesome! I would love to attend it with you.

5. Don't find the humor in it that joke.

6. Childish.

7. Yawn.

8. I can't anymore.

Ok I'm going to be blunt, theirs nothing humorous or loving about the so called "message" in this post. It's dumb, corny, offensive, and childish.

If you are accepting and loving as you believe you are, you would stop posting inflammatory bullshit.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've been trolling working class Trump supporters since the election. Wishing them "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." Drives the conservative christians nuts. And when they start losing their jobs or other benefits, I'm going to post "... LOL" on their FB posts and tell them to ..."suck it up. They lost ... their jobs!"

And, no, there is no warmth in my heart for them this season. They deserve whatever difuculty befalling them from their choice to elect Trump. The pettiness is strong in me this year. ...lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Those Trumpsers don't give a rat's butt on Biggie and Tupac. Say Hillary won the Popular Vote.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Man in another reality we are best friends lol

6. samson1701

I know, fam. Great minds think a like. ...lol

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You're better off ignoring people you don't agree with instead of trying to bait a reaction from them.

8. samson1701

No, I'm not trying to bait a reaction from them. I don't care how they react. I'm voicing how I feel in the same way they do.

After this election, I am not a nice man.

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That was for the OP not any of the other posters