2016 Claims Yet Another Victim

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Ronda Rousey's Career.

Bye, bye big mouthed fraud.

[​IMG]

To think that they had clowns all over the media a year ago claiming that she was the most dominant athlete in history, and saying that she would beat male fighters.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She ain't NEVER coming out of hiding. Exposed.

People will now only be able to say "well she brought women's MMA to the spotlight" when defending her

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. she said she could beat mayweather but if this chick got pummeled like that no way she could have took on the money team.

5. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Wow. When she was on top she was very nasty to people in the name of being a strong woman, making us all look bad. I hope shes capable of handling a fall like this

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I don't think she is the most dominant fighter, but if ahe can get a good trainer she will do much better. Her current trainer is a known fraud.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Harambe put up a better fight than Rousey did.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol why am I experiencing so much glee over her loss. I guess it's satisfying to see someone who talks an insane amount of shit catch it. She has no respect for the art and the training of others. That Holmes fight totally turned me off to her, thinking she'd dominate a well known striker in striking? Good for her ass

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Ya, her ground game was very good but her strikes were miserably sloppy. She should've gotten a new trainer ASAP but it's too late now.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Holly was humble in her victory and her loss and doesn't get down on herself. Holly wasnt even trying to fuck with the media. All that made Ronda look even more like a cunt

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

From what I've read, even her mom said her boxing trainer was shit as well as a ton of random people online

12. The Dark King

Yeah pathetic and maybe this will teacher her pompous ass to be humble.

13. Frederick

Not only did she say her daughter's coach was shit, but she did it before she lost the first fight last year.

This motherfucker must be a special kind of incompetent for Rousey's mother to put him on blast before she even lost.

Then again, I guess you can tell what's up just by looking at the guy.

[​IMG]

(Yes, this motherfucker has actually has mural of himself next to Muhammad Ali painted on the walls of his gym.)

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Frederick

That one's good, but I like these better:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

God Damn! Dude is a chump and really feeling himself clearly.

17. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Looks like she's being electrocuted against the fence

18. MrT

MrT Member

Ha Ha classic thread Gold this!

19. Frederick

20. The Dark King

He's way nicer than me. I would have been joking all day. That's what you get. Better trai. Way harder than that if you're gonna challenge me big mouth