2-year- Old Boy Denied Kidney Transplant From Dad Because of Probation Violation

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Heartbreaking!

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They need to expedite this process. Fuck the dumb shit.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao with current administration do you believe this country cares?
    I'm surprised we haven't gotten to public executions by now

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! That MAGA bullshit

7. flaminghetero

As is the last administration gave a damn.

8. The Dark King

Cared far more than this one.

9. flaminghetero

Not really....it was all smoke and mirrors.

Grow up dude.

10. The Dark King

I'm grown and personally benefit from the ACA's pre-existing condition clause. Smoke and mirrors for who and for what? The government has had to capability to control the citizens for decades, they didn't need Obama for that.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I don't know that many would personally care. However, I'm all about those who push for policies that benefit my interests which are those that benefit the masses particularly the vulnerable. This administration is clearly all about the 1%, and everyone else... It's basically you're on your own.

12. flaminghetero

So was the Obama administration....all about the 1%...and the illegals.

Did Obama restore Habeus corpus.... suspended during the Bush administration?

Nope

13. The Dark King

Which illegals? He deported more people than anyone else. What are you talking about?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Stop perpetuating the 'most deportation' lie.

15. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

When referring to previous administrations and you hear "President So-and-So deported more than anyone else"; you have to take that with a grain of salt. Deportations in this context also count illegals stopped at the border and were immediately turned away. With that said, Clinton, Bush, and Obama took an already bad situation will illegal immigration and did shit to fix it.

16. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Yes, the world is watching and is still desperately bending over backwards and stepping on anyone they can just at the possibility of one day living in America. Thanks for reminding us how fortunate people living in America are despite this terrible tragedy.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We can blame Reagan with his failed Amnesty, followed by Bush Jr and Obama allowing in more illegals than ever. (Clinton, l'm unaware of his record). However, had his beast wife won, this country would have been overrun and bankrupted.

18. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

You're right w/ Regan. He started this snow ball effect.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The problem now versus then is the volume. During Reagan it was a feasable number to accommodate, as well as an attempt to reset the clock. But they were liars and kept coming unvetted through the backdoor, bringing family cousins, friends, and whole villiages and towns, with disastrous results.

20. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Right. That's absolutely true. At the time people weren't really articulating or thinking about what this process would result in 20 or 30+ years later.
    Volume is out of control now.