WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 09-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
EmperorLelouch
Bronze Member

EmperorLelouch is an unknown quantity at this point
Percent of WW that would date a black guy

I'm not sure if this is the right section so if it isn't then move it.

Anyway I was wondering what percent of WW that would be open to dating black guy(or outside her race but this site is for ww and bm so we'll go with that).

There are 2 groups, American White Women and Non-American White Women.

When it comes to race, there are 4 types of women. They are:

1. The "I don't care as long as he's a good guy" group
2. The "I don't usually find them attractive but if the right one comes along then sure" group
3. The " I love them and/or I only date (insert race here)" girls
4. Then there are the " I don't date(insert race here) guys and never will" group aka imo the racist group.

Which percentage of the 2 groups fall under one of the four groups? Opinions are welcome.
EmperorLelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
GFunk

GFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond reputeGFunk has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus.

RIP Eric "Eazy-E" Wright and Lamont "Big L" Coleman and Nate Dogg. G Funk.
GFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of lightluvattractivewomen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorLelouch View Post

Anyway I was wondering what percent of WW that would be open to dating black guy(or outside her race but this site is for ww and bm so we'll go with that).

2. The "I don't usually find them attractive but if the right one comes along then sure" group
4. Then there are the " I don't date(insert race here) guys and never will" group aka imo the racist group.

Which percentage of the 2 groups fall under one of the four groups? Opinions are welcome.
You have a lot of things figured out. That's great bro. But, you left a few things out. You have to divide the white women by height, weight, and physical strength (to see who are able to work). Then you divide then you disregard the disabled and any that have the slightest abnormalities...you could probably use those for "testing". Then once you have them all separated, just get rid of the ones who aren't able to work, and from there you can put your "white women" in the groups that you have identified. I hope this helps...
luvattractivewomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #4
Beasty

Beasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond reputeBeasty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorLelouch View Post

Beasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #5
Sin Mari

Sin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
Good advice.

Love: That's all that matters.
Sin Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #6
andreboba

andreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond repute
Unless a woman of any race has a serious bigotry problem, the skin color of a man will not be the ultimate barrier for whom they find attractive.

Most of the WW I've dated had NEVER been with a BM before. They never even really considered it IMO. But in a work/social/academic environment where you're able to interact with someone day after day, sometimes you find you have things in common, your personalities mesh and things just 'click'.

Just my gut feeling, but I think less than half of all WW are totally opposed to dating BM under any circumstances.

The OP's post IMO is sad because it sounds like you have never really interacted with White people in any significant way socially, and the idea of who White women are collectively is a theoretical concept you're still trying to work out.

I think most people here have a preference, although it may not be exclusive.
andreboba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Iggy
Banned

Iggy is infamous around these parts
If you go on Match.com (which I have been doing lately since I'm newlly single)
You'll see that a LOT of ww are strictly looking for men that are white.

It is refreshing seeing some women that have "no preference" when it comes to race. thats the way it should be imo but life isnt always fair,

And ftr, I dont think ww that refuse to date bm are racist. Maybe they just prefer their own race because thats what they are attracted to. Just like ww that are strictly attracted to bm. Lets not demonize ww that arent down to swirl now.

My best advice to all the brothas out there is to keep in great shape, get money and be a gentlemen at all times. It goes a looong way.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
andreboba

andreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond reputeandreboba has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not looking to date a woman from Burma, but I'm not against Burmese women on PRINCIPLE.

See that's the difference and why some people consider that view bigoted.
It's cool however to have a preference. Very normal in fact.

I think it's dicey anyway to criticize a woman for having a 'drop dead' rule when it comes to certain types of men since many of the women on this site would fall into that category.

It's not something to really worry about because there are more WW than you can count who don't view race as an obstacle for dating.
andreboba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
The Dark King

The Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark King has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreboba View Post
I'm not looking to date a woman from Burma, but I'm not against Burmese women on PRINCIPLE.

See that's the difference and why some people consider that view bigoted.
It's cool however to have a preference. Very normal in fact.

I think it's dicey anyway to criticize a woman for having a 'drop dead' rule when it comes to certain types of men since many of the women on this site would fall into that category.

It's not something to really worry about because there are more WW than you can count who don't view race as an obstacle for dating.
Most of the women on this site are open to everyone but prefer bm. I don't think they'd turn their noses up at an attractive wm, hm, am, or whatever have you if he comes at her right.
The difference I've noticed about women who are strictly about "their own" race is they are either to please others or they deep down believe they could do better than a (insert race) guy. For a lot of white people in America a white woman dating something other than a white man means they couldn't attract a decent one or they're trying to get back at their parents for some reason. Seen it my whole life fam.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura aboutMixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura aboutMixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura aboutMixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura aboutMixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura aboutMixedCalifornian has a spectacular aura about
Definitely plenty of white women that will not date/associate with black men.
MixedCalifornian is offline   Reply With Quote