WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 08-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
SomaliMale
Bronze Member

SomaliMale is an unknown quantity at this point
Somali men + white women = ??

since this is a black men - white women forum and Somali men are also black, I like to hear what your thoughts are on Somali men with white women, couples who are married or are dating.
SomaliMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
APPIAH

APPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond repute
Chances are there wouldnt be a flood of responses here. Maybe i could be wrong.
APPIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond reputeGQ Brotha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomaliMale View Post
since this is a black men - white women forum and Somali men are also black, I like to hear what your thoughts are on Somali men with white women, couples who are married or are dating.

Nothing wrong with it.

Was always under the impression that Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians tended to for the most part stick to themselves around these subject matters when it comes to relationships.

Maybe that's just from what I see in the US. Don't know about other places globally though.

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces, an airline ticket to romantic places, still my heart has wings. These foolish things remind me of you, a tinkling piano in the next apartment, those stumblin' words that told you what my heart meant, a fair ground painted swings, these foolish things remind me of you.
GQ Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
APPIAH

APPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond repute
GQ the international media reports mostly one side of the African continent so probably the image is war, starvation with flies all over a sickly kid's face in the countries you mentioned. There is the hip urban side with upwardly mobile young to middle aged people have good taste in food and wine and go to great restaurants with the people not too tied down to traditions and culture so can easily go out with foreign women.
APPIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
Sin Mari

Sin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond repute
My thoughts on Somali men dating white women are no different than my thoughts on anyone else dating. What is it you wanted to discuss??

Love: That's all that matters.
Sin Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
orejon4

orejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond reputeorejon4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ Brotha View Post

Nothing wrong with it.

Was always under the impression that Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians tended to for the most part stick to themselves around these subject matters when it comes to relationships.

Maybe that's just from what I see in the US. Don't know about other places globally though.
I have noticed that trend as well, GQ, even among Africans from the Horn that I have known for over 20 years. On only one occasion was a woman from the community tolerated in her dating outside of the ethnic groups. The men almost always marry or have serious relationships with women from within the community, but they feel free to date or have sex with whomever they choose. The women are generally not allowed the same freedom and face ostracism, intra-cultural censure, etc

One thing you can say about getting older: it may suck, but it sure as hell beats the alternative!

$115 here, or $250 at Tremont!
orejon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
smoothtalk

smoothtalk will become famous soon enoughsmoothtalk will become famous soon enoughsmoothtalk will become famous soon enoughsmoothtalk will become famous soon enoughsmoothtalk will become famous soon enough
i don`t think where you come from matters, if you are a good looking fella and respect girls
smoothtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #8
Ms. J

Ms. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond reputeMs. J has a reputation beyond repute
my opinion is people should be with whomever they wish. btw, GQ - there's a hospital in which I used to work with a wonderful Eritrean physician whose wife was Lebanese & I believe they met & married back in the 60's; anyway, I thought it was pretty amazing & terrific
Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
wtarshi

wtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond reputewtarshi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Mari View Post
My thoughts on Somali men dating white women are no different than my thoughts on anyone else dating. What is it you wanted to discuss??
i'll co-sign ms sinful
wtarshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:33 AM   #10
curleyblonde

curleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond reputecurleyblonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alectrona View Post
i'll co-sign ms sinful
I am going to agree, and cosign Sins post too. Date whoever you want, what ever attracts you and whoever your heart desires..