Michele Bachmann's Top Ten Anti-Gay Quotes she's a major bigot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hntr18, Jun 4, 2011.

1. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

Michele Bachmann (R-MN), founder of the U.S. House of Representatives’ Tea Party Caucus, belongs to a denomination of the Lutheran Church and has been the foster parent to 23 children. Her radical, bigoted, anti-?gay religious views dictate her political policies and focus.

In 2004, Michele Bachmann, then Minnesota state Senator Bachmann, attempted to get an anti-?gay marriage amendment on the Minnesota ballot as a voter referendum to write discrimination directly into her state’s constitution. It failed. Most of these quotes are from Bachmann in 2004.

Here are Michele Bachmann’s top ten anti-?gay statements:

“It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“You have a teacher talking about his gayness. (The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking, “Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think, “Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.
    “It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-?12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.” – Senator Michele Bachmann, on what will happen if her same-?sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News,” hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 6, 2004

“This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on the gay community and same-?sex marriage, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 20, 2004.

“The sex curriculum will be essentially by taught by the local gay community.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, if her same-?sex marriage ban amendment does not pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 20, 2004.

“And what a bizarre time we’re in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can’t say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 6, 2004.

“Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 6, 2004.

“We are wide open and vulnerable and in all likelihood an activist judge will strike down our Defense of Marriage Act, our state law against gay marriage, this year. And in all likelihood, we will have gay marriage in 2004 in Minnesota , if we don’t get this amendment on the ballot for November.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 20, 2004.

Here’s a bonus one:

“This is not about hating homosexuals. I don’t. I love homosexuals.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-?AM, March 20, 2004.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I hope she's picked to be the VP for whomever ends up being the GOP presidential candidate!!!:smt030:smt030

3. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

Palin/Bachman 2012 world inplodes,lol

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Who is Michele Bachmann and why is her stance on gay issues is a front page news on the WWBM site?

YAWN.

5. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

Michele Bachmann (R-MN), founder of the U.S. House of Representatives’ Tea Party Caucus, belongs to a denomination of the Lutheran Church and has been the foster parent to 23 children and a radical conservative in a similar vein to palin

6. z

z Well-Known Member

lol, I know who she is, young blood.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

This should not come off as a surprise. Her and Rick Santorum are probably closeted homosexuals.

The fact is...if anyone watched the documentary, Outrage which exposes closeted gays in the political field, those are the same ones who are VERY harsh towards the LGBT community by voting against measures, including:

• Same-Sex Adoptions
    • Same-Sex marriages
    • Repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell
    • Visitation Rights for Gays
    • Domestic Partnerships and Civil Unions
    • Joint Medical Benefits for Gay Couples

And yet they are the party of "individual rights."

8. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

Larry Craig anyone?

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The original closet freak! He actually paid people for sex. Actually, one of the former reps in my home state is a closeted homosexual. But before it all exploded, he resigned from Congress and the Ways and Means Committee.

10. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]lnEu8zlhU1U&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

11. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]POtxz8E1iK4&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

12. Dominic31

Dominic31 New Member

Thanks for starting thread on such a interesting topic,and the replies are also very interesting and liked reading it.
    :smt020

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

LOL

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

15. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

x2