I never knew White Women felt this way..

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by juicee, Oct 29, 2010.

1. juicee

juicee New Member

I come to this thread out of curiosity, and I am surprised that white women who date black men have animosity towards black women. The white women that I know personally that have dated/married black men are easy going women. Many have the same interests as that of a typical black woman. As a matter of fact, at my job as a nurse, the white women who are open to IR relationships get along very well with other black women. So why do women on this forum speak horribly of black women and can't get along with them??

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

massive generalisation here about ww hating bw. if you look closer, you will notice that it isn't ww who actually speak badly about bw....and it's normally bw who come in here & bag ww. and no...i do not smell like wet dog

3. StephanieMarie

StephanieMarie New Member

what the hell theads are you reading?? No one has animosity towards BW. Actually...as a new member I was extremely happy to see that this wasn't another dumb ass interracial site looking to plague cyberspace with more stereotypes and hatred towards women of any other race or color.

Stop trying to start shit. :smt009

4. wtarshi

same shit...different day honey...obviously the weather is changing and people are spending more time indoors

5. juicee

juicee New Member

Please, you do not have to swear to make a point, I have read some forums and there is a soothing anger that is directed towards black women. To my surprise, it seems that a good number of white women on here have some animosity towards black women. In real life, this attitude does not exist where I am. I work in a health professional and I can tell you most of the white women that date black males usually mingle with black women on the regular. If you want I can cut and paste some quotes or you can simply look at some of the threads yourself.

6. wtarshi

if you have that much time on your hands please feel free

7. wtarshi

oh and i wasn't swearing at you...it's just a term.

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Please show us said posts, threads or name names where WW here are talking about BW? Some us have BW friends and just cause we date BM, doesn't mean we have to hate on BW.

I bet you it's a troll or a dude...

9. juicee

juicee New Member

I am not a troll or a dude, I am a person, and I made an observation from my point of view.

10. wtarshi

she/he/it is going through thread by thread to find said evidence....meet back here in a year?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

No, I'm saying - I bet whatever White woman you're accusing of hating on Black women, is most likely a dude or a troll.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Needle in a haystack, nurse. Trust, this forum is tame, don't ever go to hater site or MEDIATAKE OUT, your eyes will BURN at what the BW say about WW. I wonder if what you beleive about 'WW hating BW', if you believe also the reverse isn't true?

13. wtarshi

too much thought required for that kuni

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Definitely!

15. juicee

juicee New Member

Tarshibear, I am not going to go through the threads, I just ask that you guys be mindful of the things you speak, in particular to black women, I would hate to know that a woman that can relate too actually thinks some of the things I've read

16. wtarshi

again...if you go through the threads you will see that it's not ww who speak badly about bw. i believe in a sisterhood of all women, but honestly when we get people coming in here with agenda's and accusing us of certain things and not able to back them up i get fed up. show me the evidence and i'll believe you. better still...go to hater site etc. and find where ww are spoken of with high regard, then come back here

17. juicee

juicee New Member

I know for myself how difficult IR are in general, as a matter of fact, I chose not to date a guy because of his race and strain we were already receiving. I was scared and a coward, sometimes I wish I could take it back just to see what kind of relationship we would have. I actually admire some of you guys for stepping out your norm to experience real love. Unfortunately, I can't change what's been done, I guess maybe I was here to reflect on my past or maybe some sort of inspiration for my future in case it happens again.

18. juicee

juicee New Member

Tarshibear, I see what you are saying but at the same time I don't. Believe it or not, an angry white woman vs. angry black woman are two different things.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep Tarsh...

and Juicee, while you're there at hater site, Sandr Rose, MTO, AOL Black voices, etc; in honor of those same women you work with who love you and you love back, please defend them and warn the BW who speak ill of WW to mind their tongues. Then bring those replies here so we can see them. I promise you won't even have to go through hundreds of post to find one, you'll get your answer in the very next post after yours.

20. juicee

juicee New Member

I believe the reverse is true, you are correct in saying that.