Lisa Lampanelli Talks About Dating Black Guys

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Yeah I saw this on TV a few years ago, all I could say was wow.

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Jellybird and I debated this issue a while back. My problem with Ms. Lampanelli is that she has said in interviews, not joking, that the only reason she started dating Black men (much to her families discomfort and anger) was because she allowed herself to gain a lot of weight to the point where no other men would have her. In my opinion, perpetuating the stereotype that black men are the bottom of the barrel and will take any woman willing to have them. Let me be clear, I could not care less what body type a man likes on a woman, personal choice is personal choice, I just don't like the stereotype that *she* was perpetuating that Black men are so desperate they will take whatever they can get.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I think she's hilarious.

5. chicity

chicity New Member

Yeah. Every time I've seen her, she was degrading toward Black Men, IMHO.

6. kneegrow

kneegrow New Member

she ain't no Don Rickles

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

"How you doin' chocolate daddy?" Ew. She sounded disgusting saying that. Pretty damn creepy. She was kinda funny though, kinda fucked up. She was straight GETTIN' on the other races man.

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

then again who is?

9. malikom

malikom Banned

I wish her ugly,tranny looking ass would stop always saying how she dates black guys

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Dude, for all we know she might be a member of this very site.

It IS a small world.

11. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:smt018Well said & I agree but even at that she is funny in a screwed up way and concerning the looks thing, folks would maybe have less of a problem with her if she at least looked like Sarah Silverman and dated brothas.:twisted:

12. Patterson

Patterson New Member

Co-sign. She was just on Jay Leno a couple of wks ago saying the same thing. It was the same episode that Vin Desiel was on promoting Fast & Furious. She said something to the effect of until she looses weight no white man will want her, so she dates black men. I was like thats fucked up. She has her own agenda and its not complimentary to black men at all, although some black men think she is.

13. Malik True

Malik True New Member

WHOA!! Why are so many heads getting salty with her comedic routine? Shit is more funny when there is truth to it and the saying goes, there's a lot of truth in jokes!!

There's a LARGE segment of dudes on this site that's into BIG WHITE WOMEN, so now that she's putting you on blast because you.....

Like BIG WHITE WOMEN now you have a problem with it. Go find the funny as shit thread and peep that Paul Mooney shit in the Humor section. That shit was TRUE and hilarious but I know it made a lot of white people in that audience and on this board a little uncomfortable.

By the way I still see a lot black guys running the streets with BWW so tell me again why she's out of line?

14. raocha

raocha Active Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this. The self-abasement routine that she uses to garner cheap laughs treats the notion that black men are inherently cretinous deviants who are undeserving of companionship with any respectable (read non-black) woman as if it were an undeniable axiom. What I find to be especially disturbing is not Ms. Lampanelli's act but rather the black men who applaud her. Then again, I've seen black men who fervently support any depiction or representation of interracial relationships in mainstream media no matter how steretypical or demeaining. There are a few here on this very forum who have even countenanced the repugnant cuckolding phenomenon, so the adulation of Ms. Lampanelli by some while irritating doesn't exactly come as a shock to me.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  15. raocha

raocha Active Member

So you don't mind being labeled a bottom feeder who'll take anyone else's trash?

16. satyricon

satyricon Guest

The offensive material is parcel to a lot of comedy and doesn't particularly bother me. She just isn't funny.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Wow, you really had to work hard to miss the point by that much. What a person is attracted to body type-wise is simply personal preference, and no one else's business, the point we are all making here is that she is portraying black men as the last resort of the self-described undesirable woman, this is how she is referring to *herself*, this stereotype is what we are objecting to, not the fact that she is a bigger woman. And by the way 67% of Americans are overweight or obese so on average most men regardless of color are running the streets with big women so your point is moot.

18. malikom

malikom Banned

Ive been saying stuff like this ever since I graced this forum,and have been attacked and accused of "having an agenda" for it.

Some of these negroes are truly "bottom feeders",in every sense of the terminology.

On Blackplanet,guess what interracial group has the most members?

"White BBWs for Black men"

If you browse the forum section,and look at the threads,ull see that many of the white bbws admitted to not really being interested in black men at first,but just started to get into them because white men wouldnt give them any attention.So overtime,they developed a false preconceived notion that all black dudes like "thick" girls.

There is a thread int he group entitled "DO BBW's choose black men as a last resort"

The shit is just absolutely sad.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  19. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

She is joking, she is an insult comic. But I do think she actually dates
    black guys and if she does, I would like to see her lighten up on
    that stereotype. I love big women(ww) but I don't want no one
    who doesn't know me stereotyping my race like that AND it also makes it looks like dating big beautiful white women a bad thing. Lisa Lampenelli needs to see that part when she kicks it into overdrive when she goes there.

20. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

You know what noble actually there would be a problem if she
    looked like sarah silverman or lets take it up more to a Nicole Arbour
    [​IMG]

Now if She was telling the interracial dating jokes that lisa
    was telling minus of course the "weight" part of it and was
    saying how much she was into the brothas, and said she
    screwed more blacks than FEMA :lol:
    The Mainstream Media would be up in arms, in fact she wouldn't
    be as big of a star as lisa is. And that is FACT!!