WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > DATING ADVICE, RELATIONSHIPS, and ISSUES > How To Meet White Women and Black Men

Old 03-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #11
newblackman88

newblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura about
I think I can keep an older woman interested. I am mature for my age and I great at holding a good conversation
newblackman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
Ches

Ches has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblackman88 View Post
I think I can keep an older woman interested. I am mature for my age and I great at holding a good conversation
Then whatcha waitin for? Get out there and do your thang!!
Ches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
newblackman88

newblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura aboutnewblackman88 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesbaygrl7 View Post
Then whatcha waitin for? Get out there and do your thang!!
If it was only that simple or I was that confident.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
Ches

Ches has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond reputeChes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you believe you have the qualities and maturity necessary, then act on that. The one hurdle you might encounter (at least you would with me) is convincing an older woman that you really do want a relationship and not just casual sex. I have been approached by younger men and I've never been convinced (turns out I was right, too.) I feel as though my POV and goals are vastly different than a much younger man's. So for me, it's not the right thing. But there are plenty of women out there who may well be open to it. You just have to get up the nerve to approach someone and don't take it personally if you meet rejection. It may not be you, per say, that is being rejected but the place you are in life, if that makes sense.
Ches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
Athena

Athena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond reputeAthena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesbaygrl7 View Post
If you believe you have the qualities and maturity necessary, then act on that. The one hurdle you might encounter (at least you would with me) is convincing an older woman that you really do want a relationship and not just casual sex. I have been approached by younger men and I've never been convinced (turns out I was right, too.) I feel as though my POV and goals are vastly different than a much younger man's. So for me, it's not the right thing. But there are plenty of women out there who may well be open to it. You just have to get up the nerve to approach someone and don't take it personally if you meet rejection. It may not be you, per say, that is being rejected but the place you are in life, if that makes sense.
Totally agree. Many older women won't consider younger men simply on principle. It's nothing to do with you as an individual.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #16
newblackman88

I hear that alot but I do want an long term relationship with an older women, I want more than just sex, I want a girlfriend who I can be there for and vice versa.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #17
christine dubois

christine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond reputechristine dubois has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you grow with getting past your fear...
christine dubois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #18
thatoneguy247
Bronze Member

thatoneguy247 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm so glad to hear that other guys feel this way. I would love to date an older woman, but I'm at college so it's hard to meet women that are older than myself.
thatoneguy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
goodlove

goodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond reputegoodlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have posted before about this but I would like honest and constructive feedback. I am a 23 year old black man who is attracted to mature or older white women, I am not looking for a sugar mama or anything like that, I am asking what are the best ways to approach an mature woman ?

+

=
a date

------------------------------------------------------------------------
you would enjoy an older woman.. they can take their dentures out and give a good blow job