WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men

Old 05-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #31
APPIAH

APPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond reputeAPPIAH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintaugusta View Post
Oh good Lord - the first forum topic I saw was "Is my pussy too big???" and some nasty bitch with her stuff all spread out gaping open - thanks a lot for that.

Honestly, I don't want to just bang someone for the heck of it. I've been single for too long, like 10 years since I divorced my husband at 26 (well, with a couple of longish relationships afterwards). I mean casual sex is fun sometimes, but mostly it's just scary, and if you like it at all, you usually want some more, and well, that's when things get sticky (no pun intended).
I can get attached emotionally and really can't stand any more of that kind of pain (even FWB has its risks).

Point being that I'd like to find a REAL "bull"/stallion (without the cuckolding and indiscriminate fucking around part), a big tall man with all the "stuff" who would maybe fall in love with me and treat me like a queen for the rest of my life... A girl can dream, right? It would be nice if he looked like Samuel L Jackson (maybe a little younger lol) or Bob Marley, maybe Djimon Hunsou... Someone gentle, kind, and take-charge with a strong intellect and muscular thighs lol.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I am 5'6" and not a tiny little thing (not a gigantic heifer either haha), but I love being around a man who makes me feel small (and can carry me over his shoulder if necessary)

...Definitely don't respect the bull/cuckold/slut lifestyle at all, all the motivations behind it are fascinating, and frankly horrifying in many ways.
But there are personals section maybe you could meet your soulmate
APPIAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #32
teddebear07
Bronze Member

teddebear07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh good Lord - the first forum topic I saw was "Is my pussy too big???" and some nasty bitch with her stuff all spread out gaping open - thanks a lot for that.

Honestly, I don't want to just bang someone for the heck of it. I've been single for too long, like 10 years since I divorced my husband at 26 (well, with a couple of longish relationships afterwards). I mean casual sex is fun sometimes, but mostly it's just scary, and if you like it at all, you usually want some more, and well, that's when things get sticky (no pun intended).
I can get attached emotionally and really can't stand any more of that kind of pain (even FWB has its risks).

Point being that I'd like to find a REAL "bull"/stallion (without the cuckolding and indiscriminate fucking around part), a big tall man with all the "stuff" who would maybe fall in love with me and treat me like a queen for the rest of my life... A girl can dream, right? It would be nice if he looked like Samuel L Jackson (maybe a little younger lol) or Bob Marley, maybe Djimon Hunsou... Someone gentle, kind, and take-charge with a strong intellect and muscular thighs lol.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I am 5'6" and not a tiny little thing (not a gigantic heifer either haha), but I love being around a man who makes me feel small (and can carry me over his shoulder if necessary)

...Definitely don't respect the bull/cuckold/slut lifestyle at all, all the motivations behind it are fascinating, and frankly horrifying in many ways.
you really think samuel L jackson looks good ? i just you loved black snake moan huh....lol
teddebear07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #33
stiletoes

stiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond reputestiletoes has a reputation beyond repute
Thought by the title this was a legit thread...too bad
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #34
saintaugusta

saintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddebear07 View Post
you really think samuel L jackson looks good ? i just you loved black snake moan huh....lol
Actually never saw it. LOL
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #35
Iggy
Banned

Iggy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KygirlLisa View Post
Mine is very tall, 6'0-6'8, muscular, strong, dominant to his woman but at the same time respectable. I want him to be proud I'm his and defend me and my children. oh, and of course black and very well endoweled but not be humble. You know, be confident, and know he's got it going on, not all the time trying to prove it. Oh, I could be sooo nice to that!!!!
I'm your man!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #36
teddebear07
Bronze Member

teddebear07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually never saw it. LOL
actually ,its a good movie . the trailer is misleading . it has blues music all through it. if you like blues ,you'll enjoy it. black snake moan ,love the title.
teddebear07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #37
saintaugusta

saintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant futuresaintaugusta has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddebear07 View Post
actually ,its a good movie . the trailer is misleading . it has blues music all through it. if you like blues ,you'll enjoy it. black snake moan ,love the title.
OK, blues, SLJ... can't remember what the plot is, but you've got me sold - I'll watch it soon. All I know is that he's the win *sigh* in everything he does...
Old 05-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #38
saintaugusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
I'm your man!
Hey I live in KY too and don't have a stalking ex-husband. I ignored him to death, so you're cool ;-D.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:42 AM   #39
Sin Mari

Sin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond reputeSin Mari has a reputation beyond repute
My perfect man is........my husband. That's why I married him.

Love: That's all that matters.
Sin Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #40
KygirlLisa

KygirlLisa will become famous soon enoughKygirlLisa will become famous soon enoughKygirlLisa will become famous soon enoughKygirlLisa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hey I live in KY too and don't have a stalking ex-husband. I ignored him to death, so you're cool ;-D.
lol, ignored him to death? hmmmmm, lol
KygirlLisa is offline   Reply With Quote