How To Meet Older Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 2, 2012.

1. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I have posted before about this but I would like honest and constructive feedback. I am a 23 year old black man who is attracted to mature or older white women, I am not looking for a sugar mama or anything like that, I am asking what are the best ways to approach an mature woman ?

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Hmmm....not all women are alike, so that question can not be answered with a generalization I think. Some may be older than you but still immature. Than there are women pretty young but mature for their age because of how they got raised. I think all women like positive attention and if a serious interest in them is shown - no matter their age.

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

About which age difference do we talk?

I honestly think that a man or a woman shouldn't be older or younger more than ten yrs. If the age difference is more than that, mostly the goals in life are pretty different.
    How to approach another person mostly depends on, what you want by her or with her. If you and her just want a sex game/affair/ONS then just go for it. And there are no special ways to approach this woman. You two have to feel attracted to each other, there has to be an easy way to talk and both must have the same intention- then I assume it works automatically.

4. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

subbed and taking notes

5. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

Well honestly I am looking for a women in her mid twenties to late 40s. I want a relationship, the reason why I made the thread is because for me its hard talking to women so I was wondering like what are good ways to break the ice and good conversation starters etc.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's honestly a pretty big range. A woman in her mid-twenties will likely have different goals than a woman in her late 40's. Children, is the first thing that comes to mind. Many younger women will want children, whereas most women in their late 40's are beyond that thinking.

If I may ask, why do you prefer older women? What attracts you to them? And what is it about you, that you think an older woman would be drawn to?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  7. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

9. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

10. Athena

Athena New Member

It can be challenging to keep an older woman interested, at least it's challenging to keep me (I'm in my 30's) interested lol. If you want your own children, consider dating in the younger end of your broad age range. If you don't want children and are successful in your life already, then an older woman might be just right :)

11. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I think I can keep an older woman interested. I am mature for my age and I great at holding a good conversation

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Then whatcha waitin for? Get out there and do your thang!!

13. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

If it was only that simple or I was that confident.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

If you believe you have the qualities and maturity necessary, then act on that. The one hurdle you might encounter (at least you would with me) is convincing an older woman that you really do want a relationship and not just casual sex. I have been approached by younger men and I've never been convinced (turns out I was right, too.) I feel as though my POV and goals are vastly different than a much younger man's. So for me, it's not the right thing. But there are plenty of women out there who may well be open to it. You just have to get up the nerve to approach someone and don't take it personally if you meet rejection. It may not be you, per say, that is being rejected but the place you are in life, if that makes sense.

15. Athena

Athena New Member

Totally agree. Many older women won't consider younger men simply on principle. It's nothing to do with you as an individual.

16. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I hear that alot but I do want an long term relationship with an older women, I want more than just sex, I want a girlfriend who I can be there for and vice versa.

17. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

you grow with getting past your fear...

18. thatoneguy247

thatoneguy247 New Member

I'm so glad to hear that other guys feel this way. I would love to date an older woman, but I'm at college so it's hard to meet women that are older than myself.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

+ [​IMG]

=
    a date

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you would enjoy an older woman.. they can take their dentures out and give a good blow job