What's going on with you?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by suprchic73, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

Well I hope you have a safe trip back home to see your family :D

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Well i had that date last night, which was why i wasn't loitering around the forum as usual lo, and wow! things went really well, haven't had a connection with someone like this in a while, laughed at all my jokes which is a bloody good sign.
    Had a phonecall from himself this morning, wants to take me out Saturday, oh no more babysitting begging, but if he makes laugh as hard again it will definitely be worth it :mrgreen:

Really feeling the festive mood now lol
    Goodwill to all men and all that jazz.

3. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I got my cross trainer delivered today and the DHL delivery guy left it outside, didn't even help me get it up 2 flights of stairs, and the box is HUGE. I was moaning the whole time not even realising lifting the darn thing is exercise, the reason I bought it.

After great dificulty I got it up and opened it and it's now half set up in my bedroom. I need a man, or Francie, she seems good at putting things together. I'm a useless woman. Help.

Other than that I'm bored. *SIGH*

4. scylla

scylla New Member

wooha. Good work! :p Can you clone him and send a copy my way? I need some good old appriecation.
    Some good sex would be nice too.. hey, you think it's too late to update the gift list?

5. scylla

scylla New Member

naaaaw, poor sarah.. If I would have been closer, I'd come help. ^_^ I'm from the IKEA-country, give me a box with pieces in and I'll build anything out of it.

6. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

LOL. I think it's patience that's my problem. I see instructions and thousands (i exaggerate) of bolts, screws, nails, whatever and panic... and give up.
    :rolleyes:

7. scylla

scylla New Member

Ok, here's what you do.. take a deep breath..

... and call a male friends who you know got the hots for you and ask him to do it.. Up and working in no time, trust me. It's fail safe.

8. Persephone

Persephone New Member

[YOUTUBE]3M0dzWuSmGQ[/YOUTUBE]

:D :D :D :D :D :D

oh yes, sing it Franky.

9. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Oooohhhh you got a cross trainer, my favourite thing when i went to the gym, the only thing i could stay on for 30mins and not have a near coronary, GOOD choice :)

And if you were in kent hun i wouldn't hesitate to help you out lol
    ps, whats with the new pic for a minute there i didn't know who it was talking to me :rolleyes:

10. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Don't know about a clone but i'll defo ask if hes got a twin :)
    And it's never to late to update the Christmas list;)

11. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

Ah let's see I'll probably spend Christmas n new years eve alone; I'm out of debt finally, still can't sleep more than a few hours at nihit besides that I'm living can't complain.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Congratulations on getting out of debt, that can be a difficult task to say the least - WELL DONE!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you will be alone on those two nights, maybe some folks will be on here to chat with??

Good work TO on the debt - that's awesome!!!

13. learnin2fly08

learnin2fly08 New Member

i got a restitution check from a lawsuit! woo, merry christmas! but i can't buy gifts with the money i don't have access to it for 5 business days!

14. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

They can have some post-Christmas gifts then :)

15. scylla

scylla New Member

please please PLEASE do.

I'm updating the list now. *scribbling frantically*

16. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yeah my Christmas list has been changed from an Aston Martin, to a dose of good luck lol :smt036 hopefully that will fit under my tree ha,

But on a serious note :( serious buisness, serious! ive actually just in the last 10 mins finished wrapping the presents, it was hard tedious work that will be torn to shreds (i think thats why i hate doing it) but the ordeal is over, i have an aversion to wrapping presents ever since my Nan (thought!) i liked wrapping presents :( and every year it was my job to wrap them ALL ! including my OWN!!! crazy Nanny:D

17. scylla

scylla New Member

Ok, and my first thought is.. "you had a nanny?".
    But thats a bit strange, wrapping your own gifts seems a bit contraproductive to me..

I haven't even finished buying the gifts yet. Tomorrow is the day it all will be done. I'm going to my parents place helping out with cooking and putting up the (very plastic) x-mas tree and staying there for two days... in return my mom will help my turn around my sleeping patterns to the better again.
    I've been coordinating my familys gift buying the last two days, im the only one knowing what everyone gets, somebody keep track so we don't end up all getting doublets.

I have to admit to actually like the gift wrapping, but then.. i never had a nanny.

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Sorry to confuse you Nanny here can be another term for Grandmother, most of us down south of UK use it, sometimes i forget our lil oddities ha,
    so your in charge of gift organisation lol,
    I have a very nice tree ive put up aswell, a totally realistic (not) Fibre optic ie changes colours constantly so pretty, oooohhh the lights :grin:

I hope you enjoy that sleep your be getting over Christmas "" must be that debauch lifestyle"" wearing you out, only joking lol;-)

19. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Ok. So I've decided that flying during the winter isn't very fun. Summer travel is much, much, much easier.

I'm still in Houston. My flight was first delayed, then canceled completely. Though it had nothing to do with weather and everything to do with "technical malfunctions". Supposedly the plane was having "electrical issues" so I'm quite glad I didn't have to get on it in the end, though it sucked having to wait at the airport for soooo long just to get my flights switched over.

Downside: I don't fly out until 6:20AM Central.

Upside: I got a free night in a hotel and free pizza out of it.

Downside: The hotel sucks. It's being majorly renovated. As in...there are walls missing (and staff missing) and it's basically -not- in a position to be accepting guests. Yet they are. I can't complain, though. I've got a nice warm bed to not sleep in tonight, as opposed to not sleeping at the airport which would be much worse.

Upside: Not sleeping at the airport (see above)

Downside: I hate traveling in the morning

Upside: By this time tomorrow I should be at my aunt's house.

Downside: It's fucking cold outside.

Upside: No snow predicted for any of the three airports I have to go through tomorrow. :D :D :D good good GOOD news!

Downside: Dominoes pizza people are idiots.

Upside: The pizza was still delicious.

Let's hope tomorrow turns out much better than today. Though I did meet a really nice guy today. He was kinda cute, too. Going to law school, even! Kinda too old for me, though :( But hey, nothing wrong with networking. Who knows when I'll need a good lawyer? *L* I got his card.

20. Persephone

Persephone New Member

"no1 cares" about me going home for Christmas, apparently.

Jesus, there really are a lot of haters on this board. And all of them seem to be illiterate and incapable of spelling without numbers. lmao.

I dunno who you are, but hey, you're an idiot. *L* Merry Christmas, fucktard!