Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Considering I live in Texas, there have been a few AC days. The last couple of days have been heater days though.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

It's so crazy to me that people carry out such an excruciating op for the benefit of, for the most part, somebody else.

3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Anything involving human augmentation must be done for one's own enjoyment, not for somebody else. Do you imply "op" as in "operation"? I completely agree with you it's crazy to me as well. Botox, which is used to generate controlled muscle spasms a botulinum toxin from natural clostridium bacteria. is used.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Totally agree! Yes op as in operation lol lazy Australian slang. Women out here are doing it to attract men it's weird.

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

How many of you heard this:

If a man gets married, it will add 10 years to his life

If a woman gets married, it will subtract 10 years to her life

6. CAkicker

Looks like Social Media has messed up Dating

7. CAkicker

:(One of my FB friends left the earth last night. Chat won't be the same without her

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's not just dating that it has messed up but social/human interactions as a whole.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I had a friend that I met through social media pass away unexpectedly last year and I still miss our chats sometimes.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Anyone heard from The Dark King, Raider, Beasty or Loki?