Russian MP: "Ban sex w/ foreigners during World Cup": Fears IR babies

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No lie....being around them so much, hearing it everywhere, l've come to like it, when l used to not at all. Actually wouldn't mind learning Russian, but what's the point. Where could l use it, you know.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That woman defends a pol named Slutsky. She had much nerve.

3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I think he's good YouTube changed their rules on videos, it's more strict than before. Most of my fav YouTubers moved their stuff to other websites or patreon for fear of having their channels cancelled. Philko doesn't do the Pawg videos anymore for that reason I think. It's amazing that he moves around like he does, He moves smart with an entourage of natives, but I wonder how he does/did that without being targeted.

4. Mrmike757

Gonna happen regardless. You put a rule on people their gonna rebel, at least in the US lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

My good friend from college actually taught me to speak Russian its a language and country I had always had a fascination with and when we would hang out after college in NYC he would bring me to some russian spots around the city to have some genuine russian vodka (both vodka enthusiasts) and let me tell you the looks on some of the people's faces when I would speak in russian and they found I could understand everything that they were saying are some off the most priceless memories that I have.

As for the Russian politician I agree who needs more of these running around.
    Elena Sarattseva
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Maria Durruthy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Franco Sisters (Shanty & Theolanda)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^shanty
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ^Theolanda

Yes ladies I did not forget about you
    model Ronnie Cash
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edic/erick/eric - adult film star
    [​IMG]

I am sure images like this are not too pleasant for people like her either
    [​IMG]

6. Soulthinker

I wondered what happened to Philko. Where is his site with the pawgs?

7. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

NO IT IS NOT. I was talking about Russian politicians. Specifically the one in the OP. Like I already told you once.

Why don't you start a thread for that? This one is about comments made by a Russian politician... Thats what I was replying to....

Please don't. I don't see how the comments of a Russian politician about the world cup in Russia are in any way related to being "in the wild west of America".

No I don't, like I keep telling you. I was referring to the Russian politician quoted in the OP. Never have I ascribed those views to the whole country. In fact, I specifically pointed out that those views were probably not the views of the Russian people.
    For heaven's sake read and try to grasp what is being written before you switch to attack mode.

8. Soulthinker

That is one thing I don't like about You Tube is it is the only game in town when it comes to videos. There are no other video sites of other views that You Tube does not like. Just like FB.

9. Mrmike757

Yea he def put me on some exclusives with the pawgs. He even met up with a few of em, but wouldn't spill the beans on what happened afterwards lol.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Truth.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Me neither....

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Feel free to develope another video service.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And sadly, under the USSR, racist views were aggressively prosecuted and even illegal in many instances. Just goes to show you that you can't legislate morality.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That statement is just acknowledging a legal reality. By law, women are free to choose their own sexual partners in Russia. Whether that translates into a philosophical belief is another thing entirely. That being said, you are right and I understand that people can change and admit that it's not possible for me to know with any certainty, only infer from history and present actions, positions and statements.