BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No one to offend when the show is over

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. The Dark King

Already? They got 7 seasons fam lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I meant the final season smartass

Seems like they just announced it

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Go to YouTube & search for something like "Mellie and Marcus". A bunch of their scenes together will come up.

Also some articles from the Scandal wiki site (They don't seemed to be updated for the Season 7 yet though):

http://scandal.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus_and_Mellie

http://scandal.wikia.com/wiki/Mellie_Grant

http://scandal.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus_Walker
    LOL, this. Can't have the first female president out her dating a Negro in public.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That would really had been something.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

You were correct. There a few of those shipping videos on youtube along with other clips.

Shonda is always throwing IR relationships in somewhere, she does have a few IR relationships on her shows. How to get away with murder had an IR relationship between a black man and a white woman as well. The same with private practice. They may not always last, but I give it to her for being real by including it a lot in art.

7. darkcurry

They keep showing this on their twitter account, which makes you wonder that this just might be the The intro video and song. I hope so, because it is very cool.

8. darkcurry

At the Avengers Infinity War Premiere
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ColiBreh1

@JamalSpunky meant to post this this trailer for an upcoming Netflix british tv show "The Innocents" that's supposed to drop August 24th:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Thanks, Coli.

11. The Dark King

Candy Jar is pretty good

12. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

It was.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Highly anticipated. Thanks for posting the air date.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  14. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I was annoyed when Netflix/Amazon Prime Video/Hulu started doing original programming to compete with cable TV shows because I already felt there was too much stuff on actual TV to keep up with to begin with. But I see them doing shows & films the that TV Networks & film studios wouldn't take a chance on or passed on, so I'm fine with it.

15. darkcurry

Yeah and that's because the internet gives you so much freedom(for now. lol) So these good stories that just so happens to have a IR couple in now have sustainable homes to wider audiences. I have seen really good stuff out there that wind up either going straight to DVD or on a channel people can rarely find or go to a wasteful time slot on tv.

16. ColiBreh1

I've noticed on that new "Grey's Anatomy" spin-off show "Station 19", they've pushing a 'ship with 1 of the brothas on that show with Brenda Strong.

17. ColiBreh1

I don't think this is IR related but I noticed this promo on my YouTube feed this week:

Looks like both Dule Hill & Katherine Heigl are gonna be on "Suits". I've only seen the first season of that show, I'm gonna have to get back into the show.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Don't forget that many of the films that appear as "originals" on Netflix are already completed independent motion pictures which were sold to the company because the producers/financial backers of the movies thought they would have a hard time finding distributors who could secure showings at actual theaters. I believe "Candy Jar" is an example of such film.

And some of their TV shows that come from overseas are ones made by foreign studios/companies who sold the American rights or world rights to Netflix.

19. ColiBreh1

Man oh man, in hindsight I really wish Nate Parker had taken his BOAN film to Netflix.

You could make the argument if he had chosen the Netflix deal, there wouldn't have been been the fake outrage controversy about his college rape case because TPTB that wanted the film to fail would've just ignored it because it's a Netflix film instead of an Oscar Bait theatrical film.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Hmm....Dule Hill and Kathrine Heigl were just on a short-lived series together, I wonder if he helped her get this roll? If so, does that mean there is finally somebody in Hollywood who likes Kathryn Heigl?